New Source Code of Conduct (Rough Draft)

Well thought out. I'd like to hear some input from guys on how members plan on collectively enforcing this. More specifically dealing w/ the guys that come in don't fulfill the requirements but post an email addy and start taking orders.

I will add those in if there's a general concensus.

80% oils
75% orals

The goal would be to have the sources send their powders in for MS first so everything can be adjusted accordingly, instead of just winging it and sending finished product to be tested.

Time is money for these guys. I dont have a problem with them pumping out a batch, sending it in for testing and THEN putting the dosage label on and adjusting the price accordingly. For example 211 mg/ml vs 250 mg/ml.

As far as a source that resells gear, it is unrealistic to expect photos of the labs they resell for. That isn't going to happen. I think that it is different than a ugl where the ugl has to find a source for raws. I feel that the scoc is going to be something that ugl's will be able to comply with and isn't going to cost much for them to do. The idea of members doing testing for store credit streamlines things greatly. Obviously the source would only need to test each batch one time, so if you did decide to test, you would need to contact the source first to see if testing has been done already and contact some here who is involved it day to day matters concerning the scoc.

Naps has given us thousands of dollars worth of gear for testing. They have defiantly tried to work with us on more than one occasion. To me that means something. I think for that reason they have earned a place here and have actually spent as much or more than our ugl's. I have used them a handful of times myself over the years and have never been disappointed. I know others have had issues. But it happens with ugl's also MFL for instance. They are doing what they can just like Titan has been. I think there is a place for them here. The fact that Naps has provided members with so much gear is a reason to give them consideration.

Those sources that resell are in a separate category like it or not, it's just a fact. Titan can provide information from start to finish were as re sellers can't.I don't think that this is unfair to a ugl. Titan has supported testing and what we require from them provides a minimum level of security.

Showstoppa is correct imo. No one should be asked for personal info ever. It isn't needed, the scoc provides for the quality we need. When you get right down to it what counts is the quality of the gear you will be injecting.

Well said BP. As I've said this is just a rough draft. I will take down these suggestions and keep refining the scoc. This is in no way attempting to push out or keep out resellers. There will be specific requirements for them aslo.

Why the hate for Safe-Mail.net ? when accessed via TOR and used with PGP I would hope it's ok.

How about some suggestions for good secure email providers ?

Just frowned upon, if you are going to be a source you can pony up 60 bucks a year for a paid secure e-mail. Another layer of easily attainable requirements slows down the thieves.

Securenym
Countermail
Anonymousspeech

There are several that do the job for around 60 bucks a year.

Just frowned upon, if you are going to be a source you can pony up 60 bucks a year for a paid secure e-mail. Another layer of easily attainable requirements slows down the thieves.

I have also not seen 1 source that hasn't had issues receiving safemail.

A lab that brews their own could easily try to circle around many of the COC requirements by claiming they are a reseller. I believe they need a certain level of verification they are really resellers. If they cannot provide that verification to our satisfaction they will be required to to obey the COC as if they are a lab.

Also, are we making ALL requirements listed mandatory? If so, it needs to be clear on the list so labs do not try making excuses and trying to buy more time due to misinterpretation.

Also, I like the requirements BEFORE a source is allowed to post a list. And the time limit is fantastic as well.

EBK

I understand Colt, we need to have that option. We need both kinds of sources. I know when I go through a re seller of gear I take a certain risk, but no offence, as I have said ugls are doing what they can, but ugl gear is not for everyone.

EBK I was going to mention that. Why would Titan what to do that? It makes know sense. Why would Titan want to sell gear through a re seller? It isn't in their best interest to circumvent the scoc. It is a tool for them to use which helps both the buyer and the lab.

EBK I forgot to add the gear that has been donated in my last post. If a re seller whats to fork over 50k worth of gear they have earned respect. Has any other re seller did that for us?

How about adding something in about sources,reps,shills slamming sources on their treads. It creates a lot of junk that does not need to be there. It is buisness and every one wants to make that money, but if one source wants to vitrtual bang it out it should be a separate tread.
for example joes test shack. Only ppl using used or thinkof using joe test repots price pic etc on the tread.
johns aas wholesale tread same as above.
joes test shack sucks ass tread started by johns aas wholesale. Just a thought.

I know this sparks a nerve with some of you guys but it is necessary. There is a method to the madness. I use to feel the same when I first showed up but since watching labs come in, set up, open for a while then burn. It has to remain in the source thread so you the consumer can see how the source handle's the fire. It is easy to ignore another thread and trust me if it gets bad enough there will be other threads. After spending time here you will see the patterns and understand the SCoC only holds so much. The slam usualyy come from the source themselves and how they reply look around there are some great examples. One now is the GE-TM source had a great response(is it just a response?) handled his fire pretty good not a whole lot slamming.....for now. There are certain reactions by sources that will always bring the slam and in most cases these responses reveal other issues. The slam has to stay in their thread for those who overcome it is a badge of honor kind of like saying ha I handled it. That is why it is always important to read a whole thread understand the history of the source and the meso menbers.

Nothing wrong with asking tough questions with respect to new labs volt.The process does weed out the fly by night outfits.

EBK I forgot to add the gear that has been donated in my last post. If a re seller whats to fork over 50k worth of gear they have earned respect. Has any other re seller did that for us?

Exactly. Naps is an exception. Been around for years. Hell, he gave me nearly $1200 in free gear , some of it was great shit.

I just don't like the idea that if a new plan ponies up a certain amount of money or gear they can get a pass. After all, Naps still managed to give an infection to a guy who's leg was butchered because of it. It was Geneza, Naps own line. Geneza has major quality control issue and I would love to see what their so called state of the art lab looks like. But it will never happen as Naps could give a fuck if they loose Meso. They are the slim exception, not just because they threw down a rather absurd amount of free gear for testing, but the overall circumstances I.e. references, been around over a decade, tested and proven Human Grade pharma gear.

We go as far as we can to give our members a sense of security, but we can't dictate. I think that is what turns a lot of members off and causes them to become defensive and try to enforce the scoc down to the last minute details. We have minds and we can be flexible at times.
I think that in the next several months, if things continue, we will have some solid sources to work with who will take care of issues when they come up. Ugl's are going to want to take care of customers because it makes good business sense and re sellers that we have here have reps on our board.

I don't believe resellers should have to come in here and throw thousands of dollars around to be accepted. Not everyone is a big as NAPS. If they are willing to work with us on the scoc by adhering to a majority of it and are willing to test their products and take care of issues when they arise, they should be given a shot. There will be additions addressing resellers specifically.

Infection can come from gear or bad injection protocol. If every time you inject, you get an infection ,the gear is dirty or became contaminated at some point. If someone has problems with the gear half way through the batch, then they didn't prep right. Just the fact that someone got an infection doesn't necessarily point to the gear. Just saying there can be other factors at play.
I have never accepted gear free from anyone either here or on any other board, the only interest I have is to have good sources in the underground for ugl and human grade. Just the fact that naps has given us so much gear to test, imo means that they do want to source here.

If naps reps can adhere to the new set of scoc where they are willing to take care of issues when they arise, why not. But the naps reps that I've seen seems to turn aggressive and over protective when issues were brought to their attention.