New Source Code of Conduct (Rough Draft)

Ok so lets scratch the committee.

Instead, proposed changes to the code can be brought up by any community member and set up for voting Aswell. Given a weeks length opening with a voting poll, Of a yes or no choice with the majority winner being 90% of the vote choice upon conclusion.

Also in order for the vote to be considered valid, A total of at least 100 members must have voted in order for the vote to be valid and for the amendment to go into effect. The members that vote in the poll Must also post in the thread they're vote. Only valid votes from members whose time of existence within the forums are at least a week old from the time the voting poll goes into effect.

This will help us avoid bots and spammers gaining leverage through the creation of random accounts.

At @dper726 @Colt44 and others I hate to say this and I really do because of our work together in the SCOC for the time being it might be best to revert back to the wild wild west.

More importantly educating new members on proper protocol. Continuing blood work and yes I think we can handle the amateur labs, fly by night, re-sellers, and scammers on our own. We are pretty good at exposing them. Let the ones who want to be here and help mold.....mold. See where things go have a SINGLE thread were we can disgust what is going on, continue dialogue and do the things above that are important and unique to Meso.