New Source Code of Conduct (Rough Draft)

We need a source, that has
minimum amount of players, so there doesn't
have to be any cuts to quality, to make a profit evenly throughout the company ..

spending less on fancy labels, boxes, and advertisements...
spending more time on safety, as opposed to the advertising of illegal pharmaceuticals
just because it makes the product LOOK good..

A company who will never take on more business than they can handle.
A company who sits back and dares anyone to test any one of their products,
knowing that this will only Increase their customer base.

... Did I mention, I can fly in my dreams too :-/

and fuck the giving out personal info shit..

This shit can get VERY VERY ugly.
We are not trying to help LE.
We are not crips and bloods offing each other
so the Mexican gangs can triumph .... or vis versa ...

The source I am talking about also needs to be
protected from us..
that's why,
This source will most likely start off private..

This source will have very bad people skills...
like the Soup Nazi...

You want Soup, then you order and wait..
otherwise GET THE FUCK OUT! .. The soup is so good, that
I still don't know anyone who walked out

and fuck the giving out personal info shit..

This shit can get VERY VERY ugly.
We are not trying to help LE.
We are not crips and bloods offing each other
so the Mexican gangs can triumph .... or vis versa ...

The source I am talking about also needs to be
protected from us..
that's why,
This source will most likely start off private..
I didn't say posting personal info for law enforcement. .. I said give it to the people that were scammed. I get hit big enough I would like a name and address to pay a visit.... I don't give a fuck who you are- they always pay me in person. always.

We need a source, that has
minimum amount of players, so there doesn't
have to be any cuts to quality, to make a profit evenly throughout the company ..

spending less on fancy labels, boxes, and advertisements...
spending more time on safety, as opposed to the advertising of illegal pharmaceuticals
just because it makes the product LOOK good..

A company who will never take on more business than they can handle.
A company who sits back and dares anyone to test any one of their products,
knowing that this will only Increase their customer base.

... Did I mention, I can fly in my dreams too :-/
a private source that stays private. my favorite kind.

You pay a visit to someone's house and LE will be involved..

I know it's always nice feeling to punch
someone in the face, but there are better ways to handle things now..

Like mailing them a Black Mamba as a gift..
OK, yes the personal info might not be a bad idea

These are thoughts and suggestions MW. I don't feel any source is going to give anyone personal information. If we can find them, so can the cops. I don't think that is a consideration. If a source fucks up, we can make doing business here impossible, and that is enough for me. If someone got burned, sorry for your luck, lesson learned.
Myself, I think a more hands off approach would be better. Testing by members is the key imo. Let the buyers have some skin in the game. If we can provide independent testing for members, we are all better off.
I do believe Brutus when he says that folks pay in person. Nothing like up close and personal to convince someone that you mean what you say. As I said, I don't feel it will come to that.
Good to see we are getting more member participation though.
Thanks.

The only thing I can say is good about this,
is not seeing anyone getting infected, because this could be next.

Even if it was just 1 product, that tested no good, it still sucks.

I never tested any of my raws, before a brew,
and all my products were potent, as hell.. I've had complaints some were too potent :)

A company claiming to be very big, should have
every batch of powder tested, and if they can't keep track of employees,
they NEED TO downsize and take on less customers..

Really, it's not like they are aiming to increase stock value

The only thing I can say is good about this,
is not seeing anyone getting infected, because this could be next.

Even if it was just 1 product, that tested no good, it still sucks.

I never tested any of my raws, before a brew,
and all my products were potent, as hell.. I've had complaints some were too potent :)

A company claiming to be very big, should have
every batch of powder tested, and if they can't keep track of employees,
they NEED TO downsize and take on less customers..

Really, it's not like they are aiming to increase stock value

I agree they need to stay at a capacity they can handle BUT they don't.. Would you turn down an extra 10k a week? That IMO is where most of these guys fail..

I agree they need to stay at a capacity they can handle BUT they don't.. Would you turn down an extra 10k a week? That IMO is where most of these guys fail..

"God money I'll do anything for you.
God money just tell me what you want me to.
God money nail me up against the wall.
God money don't want everything he wants it all."

Nine Inch Nails

"God money I'll do anything for you.
God money just tell me what you want me to.
God money nail me up against the wall.
God money don't want everything he wants it all."

Nine Inch Nails
I just did squats and deads to nine inch nails. good stuff- went old school pretty hate machine.

considering I would do any number of horrible things to someone for 10k (at least the old me would have) it is very difficult to argue with the logic presented here. that is not to say that if someone relieved me of ten thousand I wouldn't be more than happy to sit in prison for a long time if I got caught doing what I would do to them and those close to them.

There are a few things to keep in mind here. One is that a source doesn't HAVE TO do any of this shit. Millard and meso have no interest in the impedance or promotion of sources- they have the same free reign to do and say whatever the fuck they want just like any other member does. If they decide to ignore the scoc completely they get harassed. Nothing else. They don't get banned, they don't have anything adverse happen to them at all aside from the treatment they recieve from members and comments posted to deter would be customers from non conforming sources.

So- instead of spending time putting up timelines for requirements we can't enforce on the source end, why not decide what our timelines for reactions and repercussions will be? Instead of a bunch of randome people saying "comply with the scoc or fuck off" over and over again how about a timeline and method to our madness? What can we hurt sources with? Outing personal info to people they scam- putting their info in the hands if the people they scam or at least the the threat of doing so has always been effective. Maybe we open a thread about the source and their questionable motives after 24 hours we bump with our concerns that also goes high on google search results for that lab?

Thinl with me here boys- how can we effectively enforce these guidelines? What power do we have over them and how should we concentrate our efforts?
I really like the idea of the open thread started about the source highlighting their suspect motives. After 24 hours of non-compliance with any of the items on the SCOC members will bump the thread and any google search on that lab should come back to that thread. That is some definite negative exposure for sure.

Sponsors