Newbie first cycle, thoughts?

Homme de 53 ans, premier cycle, à la recherche d'idées et de contributions

Test-C 200 mg/semaine
EQ 300 mg/semaine
Acétate de Tren 50 mg 3 fois par semaine (semaines 1 à 6)
Anavar 25 mg/jour (semaines 5 à 10)
HGH 2u par jour MF
Increase test c. to 300-500mg. If you have some good growth hormone carrences the hgh can be useful. Remove the tren and monitor your liver. Get an anti oestrogen also

OP, did you even think of using search to find thousands of that same question you ask about? And hundreds with just as ridiculous first cycle plans like yours?

I think not, otherwise you would not ask and knew the answer already.

These cant be real, tren first cycle…

500mg/wk test 16wks, ai if you need it. Thank me later.
Your age id be running hgh permanently.
Let me add this in, I used gear(dbol,abombs,deca,eq,primo,sust250,etc) for years in my late 20’s and early 30’s. My last cycle was about 8 yrs ago. I’ve been on TRT and HGH for months. Does this change anything? And what is the big fear with using it the first cycle? No one gives any medical explanation on why it’s safer in a later cycle than a first cycle. Wouldn’t it be just the opposite if your body is already beat up from earlier gear? I am using a low dose, stated 50mg EOD, but may actually change that to 30mg and only for 4 or 5 weeks.

Let me add this in, I used gear(dbol,abombs,deca,eq,primo,sust250,etc) for years in my late 20’s and early 30’s. My last cycle was about 8 yrs ago. I’ve been on TRT and HGH for months. Does this change anything? And what is the big fear with using it the first cycle? No one gives any medical explanation on why it’s safer in a later cycle than a first cycle. Wouldn’t it be just the opposite if your body is already beat up from earlier gear? I am using a low dose, stated 50mg EOD, but may actually change that to 30mg and only for 4 or 5 weeks.
You wanna use it go ahead its just dumb, it isnt safe in any cycle. I personally wouldn’t touch it if I was 53.
If your body is beat up you aint gonna handle tren very well, it will mess you up and im not talking mentally

500mg test is the standard for a first cycle for a reason. To see how your body reacts. To see how e2 levels are and if you need something like aromasin, etc. the next cycle you can add something in and see how you respond and go from there. Do it smart and scientifically. Only change one variable at a time. That's the main reason we are against it. If you throw in a bunch of stuff at once you don't know what's doing what and what to change up or down or drop completely if you have issues.
Eq could crush your e2 with that small amount of testosterone and higher dose of eq. Why not just replace the eq with more test and use AI if needed? Would be easier to manage. What do you think you get from eq that you wouldn't get from test? Anavar randomly in the middle of the cycle? Why? Is this cycle 16 weeks or just 10? You didn't say.
150mg tren/week is a large dose to start with. Could get gyno if you don't know what your e2 is doing from previous experience cycling or if eq doesn't lower your e2. Why do you want tren? What are your goals? 2iu HGH? That's more of a replacement/maintenance dose. I would double or triple it for a cycle.
I just see too much going on for first time back on.

So why title it Newbie First Cycle !?? Troll or not intelligent enough to use gear, either way zero advice from me as you can’t keep your stories straight.

500mg test is the standard for a first cycle for a reason. To see how your body reacts. To see how e2 levels are and if you need something like aromasin, etc. the next cycle you can add something in and see how you respond and go from there. Do it smart and scientifically. Only change one variable at a time. That's the main reason we are against it. If you throw in a bunch of stuff at once you don't know what's doing what and what to change up or down or drop completely if you have issues.
Eq could crush your e2 with that small amount of testosterone and higher dose of eq. Why not just replace the eq with more test and use AI if needed? Would be easier to manage. What do you think you get from eq that you wouldn't get from test? Anavar randomly in the middle of the cycle? Why? Is this cycle 16 weeks or just 10? You didn't say.
150mg tren/week is a large dose to start with. Could get gyno if you don't know what your e2 is doing from previous experience cycling or if eq doesn't lower your e2. Why do you want tren? What are your goals? 2iu HGH? That's more of a replacement/maintenance dose. I would double or triple it for a cycle.
I just see too much going on for first time back on.
I guess knowing how my body reacted in the past caused me no concerns now. I have my labs and will continue the labs throughout. This will be 10 weeks. I’ve seen this stack on numerous websites and will be using to lean out while building lean muscle. I have heard great things about tren and wanted to try it. That’s why I’m starting low and will see how I react. Only using for 4-5 weeks tops. Then switch to Anavar to finish. If I have issues I will stop it. As far as the HGH, yes it’s maintenance and have no plans increasing. As far as eq, I could start at a lower dose too if needed. I look at it as really only taking 2 things eq and tren since I’ve already been on test and hgh.

Why didn't you say this in your original post???

Look, first cycle is first cycle, you're way beyond that. So this changes EVERYTHING!

Why is first cycle as simple as possible with Testosterone only at 300-500mg/week only? It's because to see how you as an individual react to Test only and from there on you know what's your personal threshold. My personal best T range is 400, I can tolerate up to 600, then it causes too many sides to be worthy and effective. So I'd rather add in say eq and introduce dbol or anavar when I plateaud. Does it make any sense now?

Why didn't you say this in your original post???

Look, first cycle is first cycle, you're way beyond that. So this changes EVERYTHING!

Why is first cycle as simple as possible with Testosterone only at 300-500mg/week only? It's because to see how you as an individual react to Test only and from there on you know what's your personal threshold. My personal best T range is 400, I can tolerate up to 600, then it causes too many sides to be worthy and effective. So I'd rather add in say eq and introduce dbol or anavar when I plateaud. Does it make any sense now?
Yes. Sorry. Title meant as newbie to forums and context was first cycle with tren. Not the best writer.

Stop lying, it's your first cycle. Not only was it clear on your first post, but you defended the idea on your second. Good luck to you. Get caber and an AI just in case. What's your bodyfat%?

Yes. Sorry. Title meant as newbie to forums and context was first cycle with tren. Not the best writer.
Anyway, I think your proposed cycle is just fine. I would bump Testo up to 300mg/week, but all else looks good. Some people react bad to eq, but I guess you're not one of them just like me. It all comes down to your diet of course, if you nail it you win big time. Training is important too but much exaggerated quite a lot on here, you have to train for your goals though, but sustainability and recovery is more important. Some do minimal training and look amazing, but it doesn't mean they didn't work their ass off to get muscular and strong in the first place. So now they can allow themselves to train once per week and look damn good.

Bad idea mate. You really should know how you respond to each compound at a time. For example, I don’t suffer from the typical side effects most guys get from most compounds. However, by introducing compounds one at a time I realized I can’t use EQ. Especially with tren. Tren with everything else, even Ment, is fine for me. But the EQ makes me insanely paranoid. So I don’t use it anymore.

What happens if something similar happens to you? Or one of your compounds causes insane raise in BP? You need to know which one is causing the issues so you can eliminate it immediately. Some of the potential side effects are not something you want to continue for weeks because they can have long term consequences. Especially kidney related stuff. And tren is notorious for kidney issues.

It’s just not wise, dude. Start with Test only at 500mg. You can pack on 25lbs with just that. If all goes well you can add another compound 6 weeks in. Then maybe an oral at week 10 if you’re feeling aggressive and saucy. I understand you wanting to come out the gates strong because of advanced age. But in this case it’s not a smart play.

Sponsors

Latest posts