No pct

maky77

Hi guys I’m new to this forum

Would anyone be able to help me or give me advice please. Three years ago I started doing Trt, And then after six months I introduced Decca I continued on the cycle for another six months and then I did a PCT. Stayed off for six months and then did another cycle of deca and test. 400 mgs test 300 mgs Deca. I then just continued to take the test And then around 8 to 10 weeks ago I stopped without doing a PCT, I know I fucked up Can anyone please advise what the best next thing to do is please. Im concerned I’ve done myself damage or my test won’t return to normal ever. I’ve never done orals or tren just deca and test. Would it be best just to start taking testosterone again for maybe six months then do a PCT or is it too late to start a PCT. As you can see I don’t know fuck all

So not doing PCT can actually be fine. WIth most substances, for most guys who just run a cycle, no PCT is ok. I have seen plenty of guys recover without it and there are some proponents of NO PCT because the PCT drugs have deleterious effects to the body and brain.

The issue is that you did deca. The metabolites of deca are suppressive to T levels. They also stay in the body for months. (Up to 18 months, but in real like it is almost never that long as far asI have seen). You can't PCT from deca really. Deca should ONLY be used by those who are on TRT or blasting and cruising.

Please answer these very important questions:
1. Why are you worried you did damage to your endocrine system? What symptoms do you have, if any?
a. It seems like you are just worried. This could be in your head or related to something else.
2. Have you gotten any blood tests? Did you do any of the following?
a. Usually people get a pre-cycle blood test so they know where their test and other blood markers are before they do steroids.
b. Then, they get another test while ON cycle.
c. Lastly, get another test after their cycle is over to ensure they fully recovered. If their numbers are significantly than pre-cycle, then they
d. Anyway, if you didn't do those things, that sucks.. You only have one change to get pre-cycle bloods! Too many people forget about that.

Anyway, deca. Yeah deca is hard to recover from simply because of the metabolites, it can take many months. However, it's already been 6 months. The next steps for you are:
1. Get a test on your own that shows your current total and free t.
2. DO YOUR RESEARCH next time BEFORE you put something into your body, no matter what it is: drug; supplement; etc.

At this point your options are:
1. Go on TRT test for a while to maintain T levels for the time being until you go back to normal.
2. It is never really too late to PCT. If you are having low T issues, then you can just run a PCT regimen whenever you want. However, PCT will not help you recover from nandrolone (deca).

Good luck to you. Keep us updated on how things go!

Thank you for replying. I was worried as I saw somewhere if one doesn’t run a PCT they run the risk of damage to endrocine System. I haven’t done any blood test recently but after your advice I will be ordering a task it today. as you can see I haven’t done my research and that is my bad. So if I was to go on TR2 would it be worth waiting a couple of weeks and then do my bloods once the test is in my system or is it best to do my bloods as soon as possible?

Thanks

Thank you for replying. I was worried as I saw somewhere if one doesn’t run a PCT they run the risk of damage to endrocine System. I haven’t done any blood test recently but after your advice I will be ordering a task it today. as you can see I haven’t done my research and that is my bad. So if I was to go on TR2 would it be worth waiting a couple of weeks and then do my bloods once the test is in my system or is it best to do my bloods as soon as possible?

Thanks
I mean any time you run anabolics you do risk damaging your endocrine system. The risk may be very small, but it is there. I am sure we have all seen anecdotes of some guy who ran a test cycle and now just can't recover fully.

What is TR2? Are you going to run another cycle or why are you going to start taking test again?

Do you have a blood test that has testosterone levels from before you ever took any steroids?

I mean any time you run anabolics you do risk damaging your endocrine system. The risk may be very small, but it is there. I am sure we have all seen anecdotes of some guy who ran a test cycle and now just can't recover fully.

What is TR2? Are you going to run another cycle or why are you going to start taking test again?

Do you have a blood test that has testosterone levels from before you ever took any steroids?
Sorry I meant to say Trt. This is my plan, I’m going to start doing 150 mgs of test e Then wait three months and then I will do a blood test and take it from there. The reason why I’m going to start taking test again is because I’ve lost weight and my energy levels are quite low, also my mood is not Great and I feel like i can’t fully do the job below. Would you say my plan is okay to execute?

Thanks

I do you have a blood test from around one year ago so I will check that out if I remember correctly my Test was a bit on the low side

I am not a doctor but given that you ran deca I think running TRT dose of test for a few months before coming off makes sense, given the timeline. I would consider TRT for anywhere from 3-6 months. After that I really would expect you to be able to go off just fine. You will want to run HCG for a couple weeks before your last dose of Test, then you take nothing for 3 weeks, then start your clomid or nolva or whatever you're gonna take for PCT. You can read up on PCT protocols for more info on that.

Sponsors