Nordic Fusion Labs Canadian Domestic Only

I've inquired about the primo 200mg test. It's been awhile since the last test. Anyway I have requested a new one. No time frame for this. I will ask for Anavar as well.

Our Peptides are popular. We have these in stock:

Jeotropin 100iu kits
Hygetropin 100iu kits
Protropin 100iu kits
HCG 5000iu (Chinese pharm grade)
10ml BAC Water
Melanotan 2 (10mg)
TB500 (5mg)
BPC 157 (5mg)
Semaglutide 5mg
CJC1295 w/ dac 2mg Ipamorelin 5mg
AOD 9094 5mg
PT 141 (10mg)
IGF-LR3 1mg (1mg)
HGH Frag 176 (5mg)

HumanSponge@protonmail.com

Ask anyone who uses our products and we've been in business for many years for that very reason. Our stuff is what it says it is on the label. Sorry. I don't have any available but many of our clients have had our products tested over the years with means much better than a Jano test. I'm sure if you look you will find what you are looking for. Our Primo 200mg has been previously tested and we sell a lot it. I will inquire within but I know we don't run Jano tests on every batch. The price would have to go up. People trust us. So can you.
I 100 percent believe you get what you pay for I’ve used these guys over 4 years now I deal with a rep from a different board .Yes there prices are higher then some but I’ve probably ran 50 to 70 vails of there oils and 20 to 25 bags of there orals and not one issue in quality 2 or 3 times my orders came wrong but it was always fixed fast so for me that’s a small price to pay to no what am putting in my body 100 percent solid labs imo .