Nordic Fusion Labs Canadian Domestic Only

Im saying temperature was the issue from what we were told by supplier. Not the shipping time per se. But this is all backend stuff.

And yes. We test everything. Even though we have been working with the same people for years its still something we do to ensure the quality is where it should be. There was no issues with the product, or any product we have ever gotten for that matter. Just when we made it it came out darker. We asked supplier about it and that was the explanation to us.

In the end it tested fine. It does what its supposed to do. So why toss a perfectly good product based on it being a little darker? We usually ensure everyone informs people on this before they get it so its not a shock. When there is a darker batch made we make another as soon as possible that is the right colour. Then people can decide if they want one or the other. Mostly everyone we ever dealt with never cared whether it was dark or not as it all worked the same as @Mindslave posted above
Where are these test results posted?

Im saying temperature was the issue from what we were told by supplier. Not the shipping time per se. But this is all backend stuff.

And yes. We test everything. Even though we have been working with the same people for years its still something we do to ensure the quality is where it should be. There was no issues with the product, or any product we have ever gotten for that matter. Just when we made it it came out darker. We asked supplier about it and that was the explanation to us.

In the end it tested fine. It does what its supposed to do. So why toss a perfectly good product based on it being a little darker? We usually ensure everyone informs people on this before they get it so its not a shock. When there is a darker batch made we make another as soon as possible that is the right colour. Then people can decide if they want one or the other. Mostly everyone we ever dealt with never cared whether it was dark or not as it all worked the same as @Mindslave posted above
nice can u post test results than of the brown raws?

brown tar heroin gets u just as high as pure china white they say..

@Nordic Just following up for the test results when you get a chance

Its holidays man. I dont live on meso either so my response times are very rare. Heres the results on the sust. TEST-3.jpgTEST-2.jpgTEST-1.jpg

lol I think we will be waiting a LOOOONG time... ie no chance he tested it or would be posted as best marketing there is...
You are an absolute nobody. I don't know why you speak or continue with your bullshit. No one takes you seriously.

We know that people are apprehensive on the colour. We just didnt have a batch that came out clear. The product does test out fine. So its not a product quality issue, just a colour one. New raws are on route and we will be making new ones once it does. For those who trust us and dont care about the colour we will still be selling them, but there will be the option to have the clear if thats what one prefers

uh, I think we have the answer. 3ml is obv nordic and prob was part of Pareto by sounds of it?

at any rate obv nordic won't be posting test results...

@Nordic why not just post results if "test out fine"... using pictures of Chinese test results of who knows what product or authenticity... obviously trying to pull the wool over...

@Millard do we know of @3ml connection to nordic and or Pareto? prob best busted people don't post here?

Last edited:
Those are the results we get. Sometimes we get them from china. And others from jano. I post those out of respect for you guys asking for them. It shows the raws at 98%.

We've been around for 7 years and have never put a bad product out. So take it or leave it man. Im not here to explain myself to you when I know we are a solid company

Those are the results we get. Sometimes we get them from china. And others from jano. I post those out of respect for you guys asking for them. It shows the raws at 98%.

We've been around for 7 years and have never put a bad product out. So take it or leave it man. Im not here to explain myself to you when I know we are a solid company
just saying we obv cant do anything with Chinese results.. and obv those being recent tests are NOT the brown raws right? I mean, some folks think im dumb but not that dumb lol...

not saying u guys sell bunk stuff... just woulda been ideal to see what white raws vs brown raws test at.... either oxidized product or contamination and even ~2% of some random impurity may not be great for you...

Results are results. But i do understand how youd like 2 of them to compare. That I cant post as results arent kept too long afterwards. To note, the raws were never off colour either. Any colour change in the actual raw would be a problem. Even I would admit that if anyone made up odd coloured raws into gear that would lead to some serious problems once injected

"Im saying temperature was the issue from what we were told by supplier. " I guess this to me implied temp of raws in transit to canada not oils as would be odd for oil to change color from shipping temps even if you source overseas...

again, no hate in general know several people use you no issues... at least can ask for clear which is nice of you guys...

uh, I think we have the answer. 3ml is obv nordic and prob was part of Pareto by sounds of it?

at any rate obv nordic won't be posting test results...

@Nordic why not just post results if "test out fine"... using pictures of Chinese test results of who knows what product or authenticity... obviously trying to pull the wool over...

@Millard do we know of @3ml connection to nordic and or Pareto? prob best busted people don't post here?
LOL
Are you delusional??? Seriously? You just post garbage constantly.

"Im saying temperature was the issue from what we were told by supplier. " I guess this to me implied temp of raws in transit to canada not oils as would be odd for oil to change color from shipping temps even if you source overseas...

again, no hate in general know several people use you no issues... at least can ask for clear which is nice of you guys...
Again, we get that. With the holidays it holds up shipping on items for obvious reasons. Soon as they land, as I stated earlier, we will be working on getting clear items out.

I’ve used the lab but my labels have never looked like yours. Tbh these look outdated compared to the labels I’ve recieved

I just saw this post. @lilchikin these labels are the newest ones. Not outdated whatsoever. Our old ones were white background based.

Hope that clarifies that. As for the sust, and a small batch of t400 bottles that were made pre holidays. We should have new batches out in the next week or so that come back clear.

HumanSponge@protonmail.com

Happy New Year Peeps

I'm the rep for NF on this site. Please reach out and contact me with any questions. Nordic has fully answered the concerns posed so I hope we can move on and everyone is OK.

I regularly provide various discounts depending on the relationship established. Frequent customers are given a discount. Cash payments receive a discount. Bitcoin payments receive a discount. Large orders get free delivery. Volume orders get a discount. Some customers pay full and this is based on the size of the order and my decision.

I know money is tight however our products are a safe investment in your physique transformations. Let us give you what you need to attain your goals.

Happy Training

I am available almost 24/7 and will respond within 24hrs. When you place your order please indicate what you want and your address. Please only contact me using a ProtonMail account. I will provide you a Subtotal and payment instructions. Shipment occurs the following day once payment is received. Depending on location in Canada Shipment times range from 2-3 business days in the west and 3-5 business days for the east. Professional packing is provided. We can deliver to you wherever you would like to receive your package.

Cheers

I am available almost 24/7 and will respond within 24hrs. When you place your order please indicate what you want and your address. Please only contact me using a ProtonMail account. I will provide you a Subtotal and payment instructions. Shipment occurs the following day once payment is received. Depending on location in Canada Shipment times range from 2-3 business days in the west and 3-5 business days for the east. Professional packing is provided. We can deliver to you wherever you would like to receive your package.

Cheers
I don't accept E-Transfer for payment. If you aren't familiar with bitcoin transfer please download an APP and get set up. I can endorse Shakepay. Its a Canadian company, regulated and user friendly. Its quick and not difficult and easy as etransfer to send funds. I can help you during the set up. However, cash remains preferred method of payment.

Thank you