Nordic Fusion Labs Canadian Domestic Only

Interesting. I was going to order from Syn next. But 200mg/ml primo, whoa. It has 10% Ethyle Oleate in it. Does anyone experience bad reactions from this?
Nobody has ever voiced any concerns about using our products containing Ethyle Oleate. It's used in a lot of products not only for gear. You decide if it's safe. The alternative is multiple high volume injections to get your proper dosage.

Health benefits of Ethyl oleate ?
Ethyl oleate is a fatty acid ester that has been found to have a number of potential health benefits. It has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce inflammation in the body. It may also help to reduce cholesterol levels, improve heart health, and reduce the risk of certain types of cancer. Additionally, it has been found to have antioxidant properties, which can help protect the body from free radical damage. Finally, it may also help to improve skin health, reduce wrinkles, and improve overall skin tone.

What are the dangers of Ethyl oleate ?
Ethyl oleate is a dietary supplement that is used to treat a variety of medical conditions. However, it can also be dangerous if not taken properly. Possible side effects include nausea, vomiting, dizziness, headache, and abdominal pain. It can also interact with certain medications, so it is important to consult with a doctor before taking it. Long-term use of ethyl oleate can lead to liver damage, so it is important to take it as directed and not exceed the recommended dosage. Additionally, it can cause allergic reactions in some people, so it is important to be aware of any potential signs of an allergic reaction.

Interesting. I was going to order from Syn next. But 200mg/ml primo, whoa. It has 10% Ethyle Oleate in it. Does anyone experience bad reactions from this?
Ethyl oleate is used as a solvent for pharmaceutical drug preparations involving lipophilic substances such as steroids

Nobody has ever voiced any concerns about using our products containing Ethyle Oleate. It's used in a lot of products not only for gear. You decide if it's safe. The alternative is multiple high volume injections to get your proper dosage.

Health benefits of Ethyl oleate ?
Ethyl oleate is a fatty acid ester that has been found to have a number of potential health benefits. It has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce inflammation in the body. It may also help to reduce cholesterol levels, improve heart health, and reduce the risk of certain types of cancer. Additionally, it has been found to have antioxidant properties, which can help protect the body from free radical damage. Finally, it may also help to improve skin health, reduce wrinkles, and improve overall skin tone.

What are the dangers of Ethyl oleate ?
Ethyl oleate is a dietary supplement that is used to treat a variety of medical conditions. However, it can also be dangerous if not taken properly. Possible side effects include nausea, vomiting, dizziness, headache, and abdominal pain. It can also interact with certain medications, so it is important to consult with a doctor before taking it. Long-term use of ethyl oleate can lead to liver damage, so it is important to take it as directed and not exceed the recommended dosage. Additionally, it can cause allergic reactions in some people, so it is important to be aware of any potential signs of an allergic reaction.
Thanks for the explanation.

I got really bad swelling/pain from running primo 200mg from Nordic for days post injection. I also got it from using Jet Labs primo 200mg, so I must not respond well to it

has anyone gotten the dark? i hear so far its all good, just from heat change...curious to know if anyone has or has ever gotten dark? open for opinions

Attachments

• 20231215_195934.jpg
    20231215_195934.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Looks like the bottle was mislabeled with Tren.
My first thought was tren but apparently this can happen when being cooked and the heat cooks it too high. i have researched cause this has never happen in years and years but they say colour doesnt necessarily mean bad nor not what its suppose to be. With raws enth and sust can change colour, with simple heat change in a drawer.

I did ask about it and makers stated its all good to go, is exactly what it says. I am curious to know everyone elses opinion on it, knowin it comes from this thread, so its a good convo to have, people here are getting gear from the same.

yea of course, the source I trust and never done wrong, he was more then happy to replace if there were any issues, he contacted the makers and they did state its all good and is what it is and the colour you can never use to judge, but the more I even research, I am also understanding what I was told of the heat did this when cooked, is very true and it does not lower the quality etc... it can happen with any enthusiasm or sust. I figured it was a good idea to post about this in no way to say the source is bad but it would be very interesting as a conversation, and a heads up for anyone that goes through something like such. More so posting here I was also hoping and to see if anyone else has received any of the same brand etc...
I’ve used the lab but my labels have never looked like yours. Tbh these look outdated compared to the labels I’ve recieved

I’ve used the lab but my labels have never looked like yours. Tbh these look outdated compared to the labels I’ve recieved
yea, see my source replied and I have mentioned he was more then happy to reply e everything if there was an issue and I have always had good service from, always on point and has a good rep of doing good business. Never a let down of any kind and always very on point with orders and super fast delivery. SO 100% no issues there, I have also done my own research and it is very possible to happen with heat as people I know in hot climate places have stored there stuff in a drawer desk before and it actually changed colour.

They also state never judge a liquid by its colour anyways, just trust your source or change it. Believe it or not if people like the guy or don't I came across a video of KALI MUSCLE when he finds out his heart problems and did a video smashing a bunch of viles etc... and she actually makes a comment after talking about the tree and grabs I believe a test cyp and comments to his surprise that he is shocked it was a darker colour. but again I have done other research actual facts that yes it can turn brown if cooked to hot but does not damage the product in any manner. if anything it makes the product stronger because it has cooked of other solubles I believe and left purer product.

Exact reason why I thought it was a great topic to post on here and show in the pic, a lot of information can come from this and also show everyone that things can be different or not as it seems and to get good feed back on what people know or want to know. I have asked nordic fusion to CHIME in on this as clearly this has not been mentioned on here before or im guessing has happened, as it will also help me even be more comfortable with this scenario. ill post the pic again in comparison to my order just before the brown stuff together.

Attachments

• 20231215_195934.jpg
    20231215_195934.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 40
yea, see my source replied and I have mentioned he was more then happy to reply e everything if there was an issue and I have always had good service from, always on point and has a good rep of doing good business. Never a let down of any kind and always very on point with orders and super fast delivery. SO 100% no issues there, I have also done my own research and it is very possible to happen with heat as people I know in hot climate places have stored there stuff in a drawer desk before and it actually changed colour.

They also state never judge a liquid by its colour anyways, just trust your source or change it. Believe it or not if people like the guy or don't I came across a video of KALI MUSCLE when he finds out his heart problems and did a video smashing a bunch of viles etc... and she actually makes a comment after talking about the tree and grabs I believe a test cyp and comments to his surprise that he is shocked it was a darker colour. but again I have done other research actual facts that yes it can turn brown if cooked to hot but does not damage the product in any manner. if anything it makes the product stronger because it has cooked of other solubles I believe and left purer product.

Exact reason why I thought it was a great topic to post on here and show in the pic, a lot of information can come from this and also show everyone that things can be different or not as it seems and to get good feed back on what people know or want to know. I have asked nordic fusion to CHIME in on this as clearly this has not been mentioned on here before or im guessing has happened, as it will also help me even be more comfortable with this scenario. ill post the pic again in comparison to my order just before the brown stuff together.
Are you dealing w NFTitan as your rep? If so you’re in great hands, he’s gtg

I gotten 5 bottles of there test e the exact same colour and I asked my rep on a different board he said it was the oil for some reason or another but the test worked as it should

Sorry about the late reply on these items. Sust and enth are affected by temperature. It can cause a darker colour to occur in both of these substances. For some reason getting the items in took more time than it should have and thus these two items were subjected to temperature variations.

Regardless they are 100% good to go. Anyone could test it at anytime and the results would come back as they should. We 100% stand by our products.

If there are further questions on this please feel free to post on here or dm/email me at anytime.

Hope this clears this up a bit

Sorry about the late reply on these items. Sust and enth are affected by temperature. It can cause a darker colour to occur in both of these substances. For some reason getting the items in took more time than it should have and thus these two items were subjected to temperature variations.

Regardless they are 100% good to go. Anyone could test it at anytime and the results would come back as they should. We 100% stand by our products.

If there are further questions on this please feel free to post on here or dm/email me at anytime.

Hope this clears this up a bit
u saying shipping time changed color of raws??? did u ever test the discoloured raws? never heard about enth change color by shipping temps??

Im saying temperature was the issue from what we were told by supplier. Not the shipping time per se. But this is all backend stuff.

And yes. We test everything. Even though we have been working with the same people for years its still something we do to ensure the quality is where it should be. There was no issues with the product, or any product we have ever gotten for that matter. Just when we made it it came out darker. We asked supplier about it and that was the explanation to us.

In the end it tested fine. It does what its supposed to do. So why toss a perfectly good product based on it being a little darker? We usually ensure everyone informs people on this before they get it so its not a shock. When there is a darker batch made we make another as soon as possible that is the right colour. Then people can decide if they want one or the other. Mostly everyone we ever dealt with never cared whether it was dark or not as it all worked the same as @Mindslave posted above