Nordic Fusion Labs Canadian Domestic Only

Running there gear now I got from a rep on another board it’s good 2 go but the prices are crazy this rep could be cheaper. I assume he is or he wouldn’t be moveing much here !!

Running there gear now I got from a rep on another board it’s good 2 go but the prices are crazy this rep could be cheaper. I assume he is or he wouldn’t be moveing much here !!
What are you running? I'm thinking about grabbing my next blast from these guys. I've only ordered their semaglutide and it seems legit. It's definitely ruined my appetite whatever it is, so it's a win either way lol

I placed my order and now looking forward to supporting Nordic Fusion. I used them years ago. Test E for me and some anavar for my wife. My wife is 6 days in. Last summer she was raping me at 2 weeks into her cycle !!!!!!!!

NORDIC FUSION REVIEW.

I tried this lab around 6 years ago I believe. Just a few ancillary products and some orals.

This go around myself and a few buddies tried DHB, Yohimbine, Cardarine and T4. My review will be honest and transparent.

Customer service: 10/10 by far the best customer service experience I’ve ever had in 10 years use. The guy is almost TOO nice. Gave me an awesome gift right off the bat… that pretty much cut all prices of products down 15%. Responds between 30 minutes and 2 hours.

Shipping: 8/10 An item was forgotten. I would give a 6/10 for this but the rep sent the missing item the next day and his expense.

Raloxifene: 10/10 it is absolutely essential to run ralox if you plan on blasting and cruising. You WILL develop gyno over the years and using an AI will not prevent gyno, nolvadex can but you will have joint serious problems if you run this half the year. I will not be buying Ralox from any other lab.

Cardarine: 8/10 I’ve only tried 1 other brand which gave me an instant “blood sugar stabilization effect”. Most people experience an increase in cardio, I personally don’t as I’m a life long athlete so my body is designed for cardio genetically. I give an 8/10 as the blood sugar stabilization effect was felt after 3 days. What I mean by this is, after a small amount of carbs on a cut there is normally a weird increase in heat and slight hunger increase. The stabilization of blood sugar generally removes this feeling.

DHB: 8/10 No pip, I believe this is the best compound ever for lean mass other than crazy expensive primo. I give it an 8/10 as I’m only taking 200mg in a caloric deficit so the huge impact cannot be felt without a caloric surplus or stronger dose.

T4: 10/10 standard stuff, anyone who’s taken it gets a slight edge when cutting.

Yohimbine: 6.5/10 I’m sorry, I’m just being transparent. I cannot recommend the yohimbine. Myself and all of my friends used another brand before. Multiple times. This just feels very very weak. Normally I get an INSTANT increase in body temperature, instant slight stomach ache (which stops hunger) and the ability to suffer limitlessly. 3 tablets has always been enough for myself and my friends fasted before the stair master. 3 tablets feels like 1 tablet of what I was using. The strength of this product needs to be DOUBLED.

Overall: 8.5/10 Reputable brand, 10/10 trust worthy, best customer service I’ve ever experienced. I’m a loyal type of customer I don’t shuffle around different labs. I will be running 1 more order of DHB and a real dose in a few weeks, around 400mg. If I am not insanely veiny, striated, pumped (and slightly sleepy from non natural oil that it must be made I ) I will not be using this lab again. However, if it preforms like my previous labs DHB at this bc se with a caloric surplus. I will not be switching labs again. Until the government attack another one of our beloved Canadian labs.

Cheers.

NORDIC FUSION REVIEW.

I tried this lab around 6 years ago I believe. Just a few ancillary products and some orals.

This go around myself and a few buddies tried DHB, Yohimbine, Cardarine and T4. My review will be honest and transparent.

Customer service: 10/10 by far the best customer service experience I’ve ever had in 10 years use. The guy is almost TOO nice. Gave me an awesome gift right off the bat… that pretty much cut all prices of products down 15%. Responds between 30 minutes and 2 hours.

Shipping: 8/10 An item was forgotten. I would give a 6/10 for this but the rep sent the missing item the next day and his expense.

Raloxifene: 10/10 it is absolutely essential to run ralox if you plan on blasting and cruising. You WILL develop gyno over the years and using an AI will not prevent gyno, nolvadex can but you will have joint serious problems if you run this half the year. I will not be buying Ralox from any other lab.

Cardarine: 8/10 I’ve only tried 1 other brand which gave me an instant “blood sugar stabilization effect”. Most people experience an increase in cardio, I personally don’t as I’m a life long athlete so my body is designed for cardio genetically. I give an 8/10 as the blood sugar stabilization effect was felt after 3 days. What I mean by this is, after a small amount of carbs on a cut there is normally a weird increase in heat and slight hunger increase. The stabilization of blood sugar generally removes this feeling.

DHB: 8/10 No pip, I believe this is the best compound ever for lean mass other than crazy expensive primo. I give it an 8/10 as I’m only taking 200mg in a caloric deficit so the huge impact cannot be felt without a caloric surplus or stronger dose.

T4: 10/10 standard stuff, anyone who’s taken it gets a slight edge when cutting.

Yohimbine: 6.5/10 I’m sorry, I’m just being transparent. I cannot recommend the yohimbine. Myself and all of my friends used another brand before. Multiple times. This just feels very very weak. Normally I get an INSTANT increase in body temperature, instant slight stomach ache (which stops hunger) and the ability to suffer limitlessly. 3 tablets has always been enough for myself and my friends fasted before the stair master. 3 tablets feels like 1 tablet of what I was using. The strength of this product needs to be DOUBLED.

Overall: 8.5/10 Reputable brand, 10/10 trust worthy, best customer service I’ve ever experienced. I’m a loyal type of customer I don’t shuffle around different labs. I will be running 1 more order of DHB and a real dose in a few weeks, around 400mg. If I am not insanely veiny, striated, pumped (and slightly sleepy from non natural oil that it must be made I ) I will not be using this lab again. However, if it preforms like my previous labs DHB at this bc se with a caloric surplus. I will not be switching labs again. Until the government attack another one of our beloved Canadian labs.

Cheers.
Thanks for your honest feedback. We appreciate your business.

NORDIC FUSION REVIEW.

Cheers.
hyped to try their DHB, going to start with test/dhb and then bring in nand

hyped to try their DHB, going to start with test/dhb and then bring in nand
Yeah I can confirm the DHB is legit and finally fully kicked in. At 200mg vascular, full as fuck, dryer, cleared up some small acne spots on my back, BUT I’m getting low estrogen sides on 500 test. So I’ll be bumping the test to 750 with 200 DHB. Great stuff zero pip.

Yeah I can confirm the DHB is legit and finally fully kicked in. At 200mg vascular, full as fuck, dryer, cleared up some small acne spots on my back, BUT I’m getting low estrogen sides on 500 test. So I’ll be bumping the test to 750 with 200 DHB. Great stuff zero pip.
dang on just 200mg too eh?

I’ve been using NF test prop 200, it stings but prop always stings with me , I dilute it 1:1 with sterile oil and I’m good to go, I know test is test - but for some reason I seem to get better results with prop, I lift for strength not a bodybuilder

Back