Nordic Fusion Labs Canadian Domestic Only

As for TRT I agree that everyones doses should be different. I however dont believe doctors are always right. Ive had it out with my endo multiple times. I had zero sex drive. Was putting on weight. And was semi depressed at the levels she had me on. She said being on the low end of the spectrum was ok. But I had zero base blood tests to prove where I was natty. So i fired her and found a doctor that had me find levels that made me feel like a man again. And safely at that.

I believe all men, when running trt, should be at the upper levels. I do not condone abuse however, and always push for people to do bloods. The levels should be pushing the limits without breaching them when running trt. But this all depends on how you feel and again, getting consistent blood work to make sure one is staying healthy. We get on body peeps. Dont fuck it up too bad by using bro-science from those dummies in the gym. Bloods and a proper doctor are key to this

I would like to keep this thread informative for all people. There a lot of things happing these days. We won't be able to answer on anything other than our own labs products and directions however. And as stated above the bickering and keyboard warrior shit could be left out. Unless youre running a lot of tren theres no excuses!

We do have a bunch of new peptides out. More will be added to the list soon as well. Will keep you all updated as we go along
Well said. I would say even Tren isn't an excuse. Let's keep it civil. I don't come on here much because I really dislike the childish bullshit. Much rather deal with real customers with real questions. My 2c.

HumanSponge@protonmail.com

Hey peeps

Just a friendly necessary reminder. When you contact me for a list or to place an order for cheese please use a ProtonMail account. I don't use Tutanota and really don't want to respond to Gmail etc.

Thanks everyone

HumanSponge@protonmail.com
Also we have new products available that are showing to be of great interest. Drop me a line if interested. Plus we still have our great line up of cheese you are all familiar with. I'm personally a big fan of the blends. My favorite is the blend I placed as my profile picture. Great bang for your buck. Zero complaints. We are proud to provide cheese products with close to zero PIP.

Also we have new products available that are showing to be of great interest. Drop me a line if interested. Plus we still have our great line up of cheese you are all familiar with. I'm personally a big fan of the blends. My favorite is the blend I placed as my profile picture. Great bang for your buck. Zero complaints. We are proud to provide cheese products with close to zero PIP.
I like it when my cheese doesn't have pip lol sorry had to.

I like it when my cheese doesn't have pip lol sorry had to.
lol.

Honestly I've heard mixed reviews on this one. Some say it has zero pip. Others said it destroyed them. I found it all depends on the person. Some people can take it and others can't. I myself get zero pip. I can bang 3ml of any high mg item, from any lab, and have zero issues. Where others it cripples.

Ive run with these guys for a couple years. Ran High and NEVER had any PIP... EVER!! and those I gave it too also said how smooth it is...gonna try that out in thr profile.. ill be emailing ya now

Please post about it too man. It would be goof to have some clientele feed back on the forum on the power stack and how you thought it was and went cycle wise.

And to anyone running fusion. It would be great to have some feedback. Been awhile since people posted about their individual cycles and gains. Please post away as we'd love to read about it

Recently placed an order with NF

Can safely say that their cytomel, anavar, Nordic burn, and nolva all worked as intended and got me lean real quick!

On my second month of nordic's semaglutide. It's good to go.
Taking 0.5mg/week and my appetite is in a good spot for this cut. It's a thing of beauty.

Please post about it too man. It would be goof to have some clientele feed back on the forum on the power stack and how you thought it was and went cycle wise.

And to anyone running fusion. It would be great to have some feedback. Been awhile since people posted about their individual cycles and gains. Please post away as we'd love to read about it
Any higher dosed primo or just the 100mg/ml version ?

Back