Nordic Fusion Labs Canadian Domestic Only

@Groundfighter Yes pt141 does help improve sexual function. Looking forward to seeing reviews on all of the from known members. Peptides work, which ill say from my own experience. I had a near fully torn supraspinatis. I ran the "wolverine stack" of tb500 and bpc 157 for 2.5 months religiously. Went from my doctor suggesting surgery to being 90% healed up. Because of the results of using these peptides is why Fusion now carries them in the line up.

But again, looking more forward to known members taking the plunge and writing their own reviews.

In general. Did you find it gave you a boost for libido?
PT141 is no joke. The only thing that sucks is you kind of get flushing/red face for like 45 minutes after injection. After that sex is the only thing on your mind for the next 24-48 hours. It’s only to be used like max 4-6 times a month I believe.

PT141 is no joke. The only thing that sucks is you kind of get flushing/red face for like 45 minutes after injection. After that sex is the only thing on your mind for the next 24-48 hours. It’s only to be used like max 4-6 times a month I believe.
How do you take it ?

In general. Did you find it gave you a boost for libido?
If you have a sex party to go to or an insatiable woman for the wknd..... pt141 is the real deal. I take 3mg, it takes a solid 6 hours to kick in, but once it does, spontaneous and relentless hard on's all wknd. A solid 48 hrs for sure. Not only that, but your head is in it for sex, sex,sex.

Sides for me include red flushing/ hot flashes of face for a short period. A couple times got some mild nausea, but I've chocked that up to having an empty stomach ( so eat a little before dose). It is a fun peptide to play with. Subq by the way....

SubQ. Start off with 1.5mg-2mg. Nausea is a big side effect, mostly with woman. Just make sure you don’t have work or anything the next day, just spontaneous hardons for the next 2 days.
Hearing this im going to give it a go this weekend. Never done it myself. And my gf is having a costume party with al her little friends lol. Figured the timing is right.

Thanks for the info @SkankHunt

@Nordic Hey man, do you guys carry DNP?

Looking for a new source. Was using Pareto for a long time.

Heard a lot of great things about you guys. And no, I won't call you out when you don't ship 15 minutes after I place an order ;)

@Nordic Hey man, do you guys carry DNP?

Looking for a new source. Was using Pareto for a long time.

Heard a lot of great things about you guys. And no, I won't call you out when you don't ship 15 minutes after I place an order ;)

Lol. Thanks. Cause for anyone who knows us we dont have a magic wand to make it happen that quick

We're going to be adding a few more peptides since they seem to be working well and a hit with some of you folk. Will update as soon as we get the raws in for them

Back