Nordic Fusion Labs Canadian Domestic Only

I guess I'm full of shit. That's what was listed on that site.
View attachment 174182
Here we charge:
$30 East
$20 West
Hasn't changed despite Canada post increasing their costs with a so called "fuel surcharge". Our prices haven't changed either. Back in the day gear Grey lab gear was a hell of a lot more expensive than it is now. There are input costs that go into shipping. The location of shipping also matters.

Hey brothers and sisters.

Just a heads up we are working on adding to our product repertoire. Products like
AOD 9604
melanotan
tb500
bpc157
Will be available in the near future.

I will post again once in stock and will include a profile on each product

Hey brothers and sisters.

Just a heads up we are working on adding to our product repertoire. Products like

Will be available in the near future.

I will post again once in stock and will include a profile on each product
Announcing new Peptides to our product line. PM me at HumanSponge@protonmail.com for more info

Melanotan 2 (10mg) TB500 (5mg) BPC 157 (5mg) Semaglutide 5mg CJC1295 w/ dac 2mg Ipamorelin 5mg
AOD 9094 5mg

Cheers!

Melanotan II is a synthetic analogue of the peptide hormone α-melanocyte-stimulating hormone (α-MSH) that stimulates melanogenesis (darkening of the skin) and increases sexual arousal.

BPC-157 is a designer peptide, derived from digestive fluid and sequenced specifically for healing. The 15 amino acids in BPC-157 are the building blocks of protein and instrumental to all cell regeneration. BPC-157 is a peptide that helps alleviate joint pain, improve joint mobility, and boost recovery from injuries. It also increases vascular flow to the tendons and ligaments to increase healing and can also help aid skin burns heal faster and increase blood flow to damaged tissues.

Thymosin Beta 4 (TB500) is a unique polypeptide of many amino acids, 43 to be precise. TB-500 Synthetic Peptide contains a unique amino acid chain which helps in achieving peak performance. Other benefits are collagen deposition, decreased inflamation in joints, repair damaged heart tissue, faster healing of wounds, tendons and ligaments repair, promotes hair growth

Results have shown that 2.4 mg Semaglutide, when used in combination with lifestyle modifications, shows clinically significant weight loss in patients with obesity compared with placebo.11–15

Semaglutide not only showed improvement in diabetes and body weight but also lowered the rate of cardiovascular death, non-fatal myocardial infarction, or non-fatal stroke in patients with diabetes mellitus type 2 at high risk of cardiovascular disease.

When CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin are expertly combined, your body produces a stronger and more steady release of HGH. As a result, you experience the following anti-aging, fitness and wellness benefits, including:

Fights several signs of aging
Builds collagen and reduces wrinkles
Increases fat loss and weight loss
Accelerates healing and recovery
Enhances sleep and mood
Boosts energy level
Improves cognitive function
Increases lean muscle mass
Improves the immune system

AOD 9604 is a synthetic analog of the human growth hormone developed to combat obesity and help people lose weight. AOD stimulates the pituitary gland similar to HGH and other growth hormones to speed up the metabolism and increase weight loss in a shorter period of time than just diet and exercise alone.

I guess you aren't aware, but sources can no longer post pics promoting sales. Could catch a ban.
No I wasn't aware. I liked my muscular Santa dammit. Fackin Scrooges. There are hundreds of ads on this site all with images. How can a new lab post pictures of their entire inventory yet I can't post a small jpeg?

We are having a Christmas sale.

Men. You have 5 sleeps before Christmas. You can either load up with more gear and treat yourself or you should probably get out there and find something nice for the Misses because she puts up with your moody ass all year. I was married once. I made the wrong decision several times. I'm old and alone and broken now. Don't be like me. Life advice is free but we are still having a sale. I know you won't listen to me or you have deep pockets and can do both or you are single and happy and have it all figured out because you are getting ready to spend a month in Thailand. Whichever category you find yourself in...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. And hey..we are having a sale and it ends Jan 1st

Humansponge@protonmail.com

Dear brothers and sisters

Due to circumstances that are out of our control, we will be going into hibernation effective immediately and until further notice. Existing clients will continue to be served. However, any new clients will be turned away without significant background checks taking place or outright refused. One of our large well known competitors was busted recently and we would like to avoid the same fate. We know nothing further.

Thank you for your ongoing support. We apologize for any inconvenience. I'm sure you can appreciate the seriousness of the news and our measures to mitigate any further risk to ourselves.

This account will no longer be monitored until it is again.

PM's unless by existing clients, will go unanswered.

Back