Nordic Fusion Labs Canadian Domestic Only

This is not happening here. We welcome open market competition and I am personally above this sort of behavior and I'm the rep overseeing Meso. Thanks for your inquiry. You can continue to feel secure in your business with NF.
That's good but.....
It definitely paints NF im a negative light. The worst to me is them saying the faked tests.

For the record I have used Nordic in the past and happy with it then.

That's good but.....
It definitely paints NF im a negative light. The worst to me is them saying the faked tests.

For the record I have used Nordic in the past and happy with it then.
I can't speak for another rep. Nordic will deal with him. Losing business because of this is obviously not something any lab wants and I guarantee this has happened by other labs before. When we first started on meso we got chewed up years ago by reps from other labs posing as just another "concerned client". This is an unregulated industry so think about it. We have always taken the high road on meso and have been transparent with our products and service.

Canada post has raised their rates awhile back and added a fuel surcharge yet we have not changed our shipping rates.

If anyone has any questions about NF products or my service please PM me instead of posting unsubstantiated posts that cause damage to our reputation. I have no influence on what happened at SST and I personally don't condone it.

Thank you

I'm sure I seen the shipping rates on the thread there.

They had East as $30 and West as $20. Only noticed as it was different from everyone else's standard rate. Which I don't think is crazy?

Why would that be an indicator of an exit scheme? Could anyone answer that?

Hopefully it's just that rep, but fuck does that make it look bad for all NF.

I'm sure I seen the shipping rates on the thread there.

They had East as $30 and West as $20. Only noticed as it was different from everyone else's standard rate. Which I don't think is crazy?

Why would that be an indicator of an exit scheme? Could anyone answer that?

Hopefully it's just that rep, but fuck does that make it look bad for all NF.
$40 for shipping Canadian Domestic is retarded. Never heard of anyone charging that much until now

Express post prices are retarded. I doubt the old fashioned 20 or 25 charge covers it these days
You're probably right but I went over my main list of cdn labs and they still ask for $25 flat rate.

Maybe I'm just getting old and I'm out of touch lol

Pretty soon I'll begin starting off sentences with "back in my day"

$40 for shipping Canadian Domestic is retarded. Never heard of anyone charging that much until now
Yeah, crazy. But like I said, it wasn't listed as that much. I just went through all the Canadian labs on there like last week as I was interested in the difference as to how its run here. I thought their thread was also recently new there as in the past few months so it should have been recent prices.

I guess NF can answer that.

Back