Nordic Fusion Labs Canadian Domestic Only

In the time you spent complaining about it, you could have sent the email and gotten a price list by now. If I was this source, I wouldn't send you one after seeing this shit though
Exactly. Spend half hour arguing to get out of 5 minutes work….lol

There's literally prices for other labs if they have a price list why can't they just put the price beside the product why are you defending them I literally don't get why it's such a big deal to show the price
Posting prices isn't ideal for any lab man. Its just easier to email one of us, we'll send the prices, and then if you have any questions we go from there. As the other people here stated you wont find any of the good labs here post prices. And the ones that do somehow disappear over time, just sayin'

Im on today mainly because Trenaholic has had RL things come up that prevents him from being attentive here on meso. I will thank him for his services, even if short lived, and wish him luck going forward.
As for a new meso rep I have found a new recruit who is knowledgable, personable and I believe to be a good meso fit. Sponge has many years of experience with gear, cycling and training. He has competed in the past and values customer service.
Any of Trens old customers, as well as any new clients looking for info or pricing, please email sponge at the below emails

HumanSponge@protonmail.com
TheHumanSponge@tutanota.com

Ill be on the next fe weeks to make sure he gets the hardy Meso welcome per usual and that he is keeping up with post and taking care of you peeps

Cheers guys

Im on today mainly because Trenaholic has had RL things come up that prevents him from being attentive here on meso. I will thank him for his services, even if short lived, and wish him luck going forward.
As for a new meso rep I have found a new recruit who is knowledgable, personable and I believe to be a good meso fit. Sponge has many years of experience with gear, cycling and training. He has competed in the past and values customer service.
Any of Trens old customers, as well as any new clients looking for info or pricing, please email sponge at the below emails

HumanSponge@protonmail.com
TheHumanSponge@tutanota.com

Ill be on the next fe weeks to make sure he gets the hardy Meso welcome per usual and that he is keeping up with post and taking care of you peeps

Cheers guys
Is he replying to them yet? I've yet to hear back

We still have our fall mass cycle on. See the earlier threads for details. As Nordic has said I have taken over for Trenaholic. I'm looking forward to helping you out with your supplement and training needs.

Thanks
SPONGE

Once your username is saved you can't change it for months. I will respond to you whatever username you choose. I prefer Sponge. But BobandDoug is more my generation and is classic Canadian.

Once your username is saved you can't change it for months. I will respond to you whatever username you choose. I prefer Sponge. But BobandDoug is more my generation and is classic Canadian.

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    10.4 KB · Views: 3
These are type 2 diabetes drugs used to reduce blood sugar causing weight loss. I will let Nordic respond but unless these are proven to work and the demand is there I can't see us sourcing these meds. But Nordic has final say. I would be interested in hearing more about results from members.

Merry Christmas

Just an update on our promotions. Our Fall Mass Sale has ended. Please watch for a new sale coming out after Christmas.

All the best and Happy New Year to you all

Sponge

NF will send the promo after xmas. For now we have a basic one that runs when we dont have any item one in place. This is always an option, and is not stackable with other promos

5 items = 5$ off per item
10 items = 10$ off per item
15 = 10$ off per item + free ship

♂️

NF will send the promo after xmas. For now we have a basic one that runs when we dont have any item one in place. This is always an option, and is not stackable with other promos

5 items = 5$ off per item
10 items = 10$ off per item
15 = 10$ off per item + free ship

♂️
Sponge taking orders over the holidays? Need a few things if you are, thanks

These are type 2 diabetes drugs used to reduce blood sugar causing weight loss. I will let Nordic respond but unless these are proven to work and the demand is there I can't see us sourcing these meds. But Nordic has final say. I would be interested in hearing more about results from members.
Wegovy is Saxenda at a higher dose approved for weight loss. People lose as much as 15% body weight on wegovy. One shot a week is all it takes. It suppresses appetite and slows gastric emptying. Ozempic is also approved for fat loss but is more like 5% body weight loss and daily shot. From everyone I know who has used it says it kills their appetite.

Just let me and the rest know if it will become available. I’m obviously not qualified for the medication from a doctor….as you need to have a BMI of 30 of more primarily fat not muscle lol

Back