Nordic Fusion Labs Canadian Domestic Only

I was recommending naps so the dude could get ripped off because he's a troll. Guess you missed the intent, lmao.
I’m not a troll. Been using gear for 17 years. You don’t know me nor my prior ped history. I know all about naps so nice try, what’s next PGA? I’m simply looking for a source that’s legitimate, cares about their customers and will have proof of a valid product.

I swear to god these back and forth keyboard wars literally drain souls. Can we not just have constructive informative conversations? Is it so hard not to chirp each other and swing your dicks around like a bunch of 16 year olds?

I swear to god these back and forth keyboard wars literally drain souls. Can we not just have constructive informative conversations? Is it so hard not to chirp each other and swing your dicks around like a bunch of 16 year olds?
If it leads to more testing then in the end it's a good thing, right? Just a very painful means to the productive end.

I was recommending naps so the dude could get ripped off because he's a troll. Guess you missed the intent, lmao.
I know what you were putting down. Was well played man. This guy is running his mouth off on every lab, but then talks about how good they are in another thread. I know I dont have to say this but disregard anything he says

I would like to keep this thread informative for all people. There a lot of things happing these days. We won't be able to answer on anything other than our own labs products and directions however. And as stated above the bickering and keyboard warrior shit could be left out. Unless youre running a lot of tren theres no excuses!

We do have a bunch of new peptides out. More will be added to the list soon as well. Will keep you all updated as we go along

I know what you were putting down. Was well played man. This guy is running his mouth off on every lab, but then talks about how good they are in another thread. I know I dont have to say this but disregard anything he says
I said nothing bad about Nordic, jet labs. There has been evidence of syn pharma being underdosed and we all know what happened with Pareto. Just stating my experiences.

Yo you fat bitch at 32% if I wanted a cow I would’ve went to the farm. Now stfu. Asking how to pin like a straight goof!

I've been reading up all the Canada lab threads lately and this A1 shit stain sounds a lot like that KP shit stain. Bashing most labs with no proof while not saying anything about a few of the other labs and just stirring shit pot for fun of it I guess.

I said nothing bad about Nordic, jet labs. There has been evidence of syn pharma being underdosed and we all know what happened with Pareto. Just stating my experiences.
I know. You're just being honest. As all people should be when giving feedback about products. We respect that and always ask people to post or write us with what they think

Here is what we are starting to carry for peptides. Any questions let us know

Melaotan2 (10mg)
TB500 (5mg)
BPC-157 (5mg)
Semaglutide (5mg)
CJC1295 w/dac (2mg)
Ipamorelin (5mg)
AOD 9094 (5mg)
PT 141 (10mg)
IGF-LR3 1mg (1mg)
HGH Frag 176 (5mg)

Back