Nordic Fusion Labs Canadian Domestic Only

raws? you have a vacuum to bottle them in sterile vials? hope u mean just premade viles. dont want atmosphere humidity in ur viles or ANY bacteria as will degrade faster.

raws? you have a vacuum to bottle them in sterile vials? hope u mean just premade viles. dont want atmosphere humidity in ur viles or ANY bacteria as will degrade faster.
Yes. It does come from our person who makes our gh. Id love to be able to make peptides but we dont have the proper equipment for that. Maybe one day though

Nah man. The guys who put it together use a lypholizer/vacuum chamber machine. Again I wish we personally made peptides. We arent there yet. Its been done correctly however so I wouldnt worry about quality issues. We stand behind every product that we sell to you peeps.

Hey Nordic, do you mind sharing what province you ship out of ? I’m looking to grab a couple items as quickly as possible and would like to minimize shipping times…

Let's change gears here. I hear a lot of different TRT dosages these days. Id like to hear what you all take for it, why, and where you heard or read about it.

everyones dose SHOULD be different and drs are being more personalized these days. regime is Dif story ie ED EOD EW...

what would be cool is labs having giveaways...if really want to change GEARS ;)

Please people. Don"t be putting shit out there for everyone to read. You have questions then DM me! Being stupid and posting info about how we work, or any lab for that matter, in any way, shape or form, can lead to problems.

Be smarter than that!
Sorry I shoulda DM

everyones dose SHOULD be different and drs are being more personalized these days. regime is Dif story ie ED EOD EW...

what would be cool is labs having giveaways...if really want to change GEARS ;)
We're past give aways. But if a person is to make a decent order we always make sure to throw some deals in the mix

Back