Nordic Fusion Labs Canadian Domestic Only

Be wary. No recent Janoshik results so they don’t test.
How about over a decade in business and hundreds of satisfied repeat customers and I don't feel the need to use a cheap ass test to satisfy your paranoia. Don't buy from us. I have personally had many of our products tested in a Government lab using Gas Chromatography. Don't know what that is? Not surprised. Will I ever share the results? Not a fkn chance. But I have worked for other busy labs and they are garbage. Your lucky if you don't get an abscess. Guess what? That doesn't show up in your cheap ass tests. The results of my testing is why I work for Nordic Fusion and why I can sleep at night knowing our stuff is what it says it is on the label and you aren't going to get an abscess or worse from it. I've been around for a long time in this business. I suggest you think before typing a dumb ass comment. I know it seems hard to do around here. You want a professionally run lab then look me up. Otherwise keep buying from your cheap kitchen brewers. You get what you pay for. I'm not even mad just trying to educate the masses. Thanks for giving me the opportunity.

HumanSponge@protonmail.com

Also I’m running Nordic test prop and I’m happy with the results , I also ran the test prop thru the FTIR machine at work (FTIR isint the best way to test liquids nor can you get quantitative results )but it was test prop at ratios one would expect …..

I have zero complaints, definitely happy with Nordic Fusion.

did the boomer rep get phished
Easy son.
Hi

My email has apparently been hacked. Please don't accept any emails from anyone but me @ HumanSponge@protonmail.com

This is the email prick that is posing to be me:

maquinariasgg@outlook.es

Thanks
Hi folks

An update on the issue mentioned above. The problem has been resolved and my account reset and all security measures updated.

Please continue being vigilant with any emails received. If you receive a questionable email it will be spelled differently then mine.

Please only accept and communicate with the real me @ HumanSponge@protonmail.com

I'm sorry for the hassle over the last few days.

I look forward to your emails and continued business.

How about over a decade in business and hundreds of satisfied repeat customers and I don't feel the need to use a cheap ass test to satisfy your paranoia. Don't buy from us. I have personally had many of our products tested in a Government lab using Gas Chromatography. Don't know what that is? Not surprised. Will I ever share the results? Not a fkn chance. But I have worked for other busy labs and they are garbage. Your lucky if you don't get an abscess. Guess what? That doesn't show up in your cheap ass tests. The results of my testing is why I work for Nordic Fusion and why I can sleep at night knowing our stuff is what it says it is on the label and you aren't going to get an abscess or worse from it. I've been around for a long time in this business. I suggest you think before typing a dumb ass comment. I know it seems hard to do around here. You want a professionally run lab then look me up. Otherwise keep buying from your cheap kitchen brewers. You get what you pay for. I'm not even mad just trying to educate the masses. Thanks for giving me the opportunity.

Look at their post history that one is retarded.

Grabbed some more semaglutide. Fast delivery. Definitely happy with the product quality and service from these guys so far.

I'm usually a Syn guy, but gave NF a try because I wanted to give their 200mg/ml Primo a go. Customer service was exceptional, shipping was fast and its working just as it should! The rep even warned me that it would be a little dense, but I let the vial warm up in a glass of warm water and mixed it with my test, and no pip at all. Def. some of the best primo I've tried. Will order again!

I'm usually a Syn guy, but gave NF a try because I wanted to give their 200mg/ml Primo a go. Customer service was exceptional, shipping was fast and its working just as it should! The rep even warned me that it would be a little dense, but I let the vial warm up in a glass of warm water and mixed it with my test, and no pip at all. Def. some of the best primo I've tried. Will order again!
Interesting. I was going to order from Syn next. But 200mg/ml primo, whoa. It has 10% Ethyle Oleate in it. Does anyone experience bad reactions from this?

Interesting. I was going to order from Syn next. But 200mg/ml primo, whoa. It has 10% Ethyle Oleate in it. Does anyone experience bad reactions from this?
Almost all highly concentrated gear will have that , T-400 , test prop 200, and so on…

I’ve used test prop 200 from nordic which usually arrived crashed everytime , (but that’s gonna happen to any lab selling test prop at 200mg/ml, especially this time of year ) theres gonna be solvents in their for sure (which is clearly stated in NF order list ) but personally it’s never been an issue with me …thou just like anything else -everything in moderation - after all we all injecting drugs been bought off the internet and injecting hormones in us , there’s always gonna be some risk involved…

I trust nordics brand , i have had his gear tested at work Iwork in harm reduction and NF gear matched the ingredients compounds as advertised on the vial …

FTIR unfortunately cannot confirm mg/ml. It can only tell you what’s in then sample so long as its 5 % or more in the sample or something like that off the top of y head But hey it’s free and it’s hundreds of times more accurate then Dave palumbo roid test anyday of the week….

Last edited:
Almost all highly concentrated gear will have that , T-400 , test prop 200, and so on…

I’ve used test prop 200 from nordic which usually arrived crashed everytime , (but that’s gonna happen to any lab selling test prop at 200mg/ml, especially this time of year ) theres gonna be solvents in their for sure (which is clearly stated in NF order list ) but personally it’s never been an issue with me …thou just like anything else -everything in moderation - after all we all injecting drugs been bought off the internet and injecting hormones in us , there’s always gonna be some risk involved…
Risk mitigation is important to some of us. Unsure of EO. There's a couple unfavorable posts here about Nordics 200mg primo. Guess its dependent on one's own bodies response.
Wonder if that's why I have bad reactions to high concentrated mix tests.

Risk mitigation is important to some of us. Unsure of EO. There's a couple unfavorable posts here about Nordics 200mg primo. Guess its dependent on one's own bodies response.
Wonder if that's why I have bad reactions to high concentrated mix tests.
Yeah it's definitely individual. In my experience, EO makes shots pip-free. Don't all 200mg/ml primo have EO? I just assumed.

Back