Not feeling anavar

The only thing I’ve ever ‘felt’ was the Tren. And by that I mean I felt myself rather willingly going down a slippery slope of sexual frustration and very, very, questionable thoughts and practices.
I don’t think he’s referring to feeling a mental process change, moreso noticing physical changes like a better pump, more drive in the gym, etc. All things that can be noticed with most compounds even testosterone

OK, but there is no need to insult him like that.
You still haven't told us how this worked for you, if it did.
There’s a 0.00% chance I’m going to share any experience of anything whatsoever with people who think taking Anavar for 1-2 days is suppose to do something.
I’d rather talk to a nun about intercourse

I don’t think he’s referring to feeling a mental process change, moreso noticing physical changes like a better pump, more drive in the gym, etc. All things that can be noticed with most compounds even testosterone
The dude clearly states he got stronger cause the next day he did more pushups LOL
you can’t make this shit up.
Back in the day he would of gotten bullied on here to near suicide for saying something so stupid

There’s a 0.00% chance I’m going to share any experience of anything whatsoever with people who think taking Anavar for 1-2 days is suppose to do something.
I’d rather talk to a nun about intercourse
What my homegirl @iris is saying is maybe try and demonstrate a little patience, understanding and humility.. share your experience, be kind and in the process who knows you might end up being a positive influence in someone's life that really needed it at the time. I mean shit I'm sure you can actually have a pretty interesting conversation with a nun about the aspects of intercourse... but if it's perversion and humiliation your more interested in then it's better you stick to the whore house.. Just remember my guy you lie with dogs you get fleas!!
Peace

What my homegirl @iris is saying is maybe try and demonstrate a little patience, understanding and humility.. share your experience, be kind and in the process who knows you might end up being a positive influence in someone's life that really needed it at the time. I mean shit I'm sure you can actually have a pretty interesting conversation with a nun about the aspects of intercourse... but if it's perversion and humiliation your more interested in then it's better you stick to the whore house.. Just remember my guy you lie with dogs you get fleas!!
Peace
Bless you

Peace
Yeah ima have to pass on that’s thanks tho

OK, so explain to me, if don't mind, what your experience of taking this has been.
Just because everyone else has written here about it affecting them in certain ways.

Peace

Bless you

God bless both of you <3

At 40mg i have better gym performance, slight strength increase and better vascularity. I think some hardness too. But feels? Nothing. No extra motivation or better muscle mind connection. I don't know if it's person dependent but I'm having a hard time believing that some individuals can "feel" even 10mg of var.
Took 10mg var yesterday for the first time. I don’t think i felt anything at all.

Took 10mg var yesterday for the first time. I don’t think i felt anything at all.

Yeah, seems too little to notice. Funny thing is since i went from 30 to 40mg i started seeing and feeling some difference. Now i can say that 40 is a good dose for me and i can feel it in the gym only if take it all couple hours preworkout. When splitting the dose i didn't felt anything. Now i'm noticing better strength and pumps. Hopefully not to the point i'm cramping, just good pumps.

But Coach Greg says if it it’s real then within half an hour of taking it one should start feeling skin splitting pumps everywhere

Oh, he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Vigorous Steve said if you boof 20mg you’ll gain 10lbs of lean body mass and obtain the focus and intelligence of Albert Einstein

Oh, he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Vigorous Steve said if you boof 20mg you’ll gain 10lbs of lean body mass and obtain the focus and intelligence of Albert Einstein
Bro, this is my second day on Var (10mg) for the first time ever and honestly i felt great on it today. Half way through my workout I did one exercise with may max on it and repped 20 on my max. I could frikkin believe it. Lol. I guess it’s working already. I am thinking about running it at 10mg for three months. It might help me with my disc injury as well. I am also on some Test E and GH 2iu per day. Will increase GH to 3-4iu after the next couple of weeks. What do you think of me running Var for that long?

Bro, this is my second day on Var (10mg) for the first time ever and honestly i felt great on it today. Half way through my workout I did one exercise with may max on it and repped 20 on my max. I could frikkin believe it. Lol. I guess it’s working already. I am thinking about running it at 10mg for three months. It might help me with my disc injury as well. I am also on some Test E and GH 2iu per day. Will increase GH to 3-4iu after the next couple of weeks. What do you think of me running Var for that long?

If the dose is that low, just stay on top of your lipids. Red yeast rice, policosanol, 4-5g of fish oil daily, etc.

Get bloods after 6 weeks to make sure you're doing fine. As long as you're not genetically prone to LDL issues, you should be able to stretch that fine.

If the dose is that low, just stay on top of your lipids. Red yeast rice, policosanol, 4-5g of fish oil daily, etc.

Get bloods after 6 weeks to make sure you're doing fine. As long as you're not genetically prone to LDL issues, you should be able to stretch that fine.
My HDL and LDL have been fine. My mom’s side everyone has had heart issues. This is something i have to keep in mind as well.