novice here with an unusual problem looking for help

yes after trying for years trying to find anything that can help in my last ditch attempt having people telling me to not use anything and getting into personal matters and insulting me but,

I'm the asshole for yelling at people for insulting me and calling me crazy a liar and an idiot if people are going to be a dick to me I will be more of one back

also, real cute you take my reply of "I don't have patience for your or any one else nonsense" out of context choosing to you deflecting into personal matters that don't matter like age and not putting any relevant info for the thread.

Me saying:

"It might also make it even more "unviable", that was the gist of what I was trying to put forth.

How old are you now?"

Was me being cautious, if your life is purportedly already "fucked up", you can make it a lot more fucked up by doing aas and peptides. A lot of people end up with dozens of issues to which doctors aren't helpful at all and they end up in downward spiral of deteriorating physical and mental health. I've seen it a lot and I've also guided/coached people out of situations you wouldn't believe. My concern was coming from a place of knowledge and was in no way intended to be mean, disrespectful or condescending. All of that grew on your "corn field".

You are a novice and your knowledge is lack luster, no pun intended, just facts, and besides that, you obviously have cognitive and mental issues, again no pun intended. This was all clear to me from you OP post and was what guided me in giving you my words of caution. Nothing else, nothing more. And your age? Ofc that is pertinent information, why would you think it otherwise? That's not me getting into your personal information, what are you talking about?! Age is very relevant factor.

I was really surprised by your negative response as I truly had no ill intent in my mind and I was probably one of the few people on this board which could actually help you.

You are needlessly impatience and have a plucky attitude towards people trying to help. You obviously don't see it, or if you do - you just don't give a fuck, ie. a jerk.

That being said; have a nice life.

Me saying:

"It might also make it even more "unviable", that was the gist of what I was trying to put forth.

How old are you now?"

Was me being cautious, if your life is purportedly already "fucked up", you can make it a lot more fucked up by doing aas and peptides. A lot of people end up with dozens of issues to which doctors aren't helpful at all and they end up in downward spiral of deteriorating physical and mental health. I've seen it a lot and I've also guided/coached people out of situations you wouldn't believe. My concern was coming from a place of knowledge and was in no way intended to be mean, disrespectful or condescending. All of that grew on your "corn field".

You are a novice and your knowledge is lack luster, no pun intended, just facts, and besides that, you obviously have cognitive and mental issues, again no pun intended. This was all clear to me from you OP post and was what guided me in giving you my words of caution. Nothing else, nothing more. And your age? Ofc that is pertinent information, why would you think it otherwise? That's not me getting into your personal information, what are you talking about?! Age is very relevant factor.

I was really surprised by your negative response as I truly had no ill intent in my mind and I was probably one of the few people on this board which could actually help you.

You are needlessly impatience and have a plucky attitude towards people trying to help. You obviously don't see it, or if you do - you just don't give a fuck, ie. a jerk.

the only "safe" amount of aas to use is none.

this is an aas and peptide harm reduction forum.

it's where people go to learn how to use them with the least harm reasonably possible.

the operative part of that sentiment is still TO USE THEM.

your opening post of listing the side effects like a "drugs are bad" psa,

(like to even find this place you think I haven't seen many "enhanced athletes" blow out their liver, kidney, hearts ect or even just looked it up on wiki or pubmed)

and your attitude of "I'm just trying to help why are you being so mean" while acting in the antithesis of what site was made for, calculated risks not your absolute caution,

comes across as more "holier than thou" and grating than I can properly articulate.

in the context of using HGH to grow taller what the "how old are you" question is really asking is

" Are you a minor and need to get banned as you're not allowed here"

or " are you 18 and a crazy person as after 17 it's impossible"

in my case nether apply,
I am not a minor and I am a crazy person that on top of having a rare medical condition I also took enough arimidex early enough to keep my growth plates open long after that should have closed.

making age entirely irrelevant here.

yes, I was mean to you, my initial post was intentionally vague as any time people force me to reveal details about my situation (age, height ect)

it always ends up in a shit show like this, (this is not the first website I tried)

leaving me unable to get help and nothing left to do but yell at the people calling me crazy and insulting me until I get IP banned or blocked by everyone.

despite what 4Drago thinks, I don't think they are miracle pills I understand they have risks.

what you don't understand is I am in a
"this needed to fix me or kill me" situation.

that's why I'm here.

to find the dose that gives me he best change of fixing this
(the preferred outcome)

knowing if I get it wrong either in direction (too high or too low)

it will kill me (the least preferred but still accepted outcome)

the only "safe" amount of aas to use is none.

this is an aas and peptide harm reduction forum.

it's where people go to learn how to use them with the least harm reasonably possible.

the operative part of that sentiment is still TO USE THEM.

your opening post of listing the side effects like a "drugs are bad" psa,

(like to even find this place you think I haven't seen many "enhanced athletes" blow out their liver, kidney, hearts ect or even just looked it up on wiki or pubmed)

and your attitude of "I'm just trying to help why are you being so mean" while acting in the antithesis of what site was made for, calculated risks not your absolute caution,

comes across as more "holier than thou" and grating than I can properly articulate.

in the context of using HGH to grow taller what the "how old are you" question is really asking is

" Are you a minor and need to get banned as you're not allowed here"

or " are you 18 and a crazy person as after 17 it's impossible"

in my case nether apply,
I am not a minor and I am a crazy person that on top of having a rare medical condition I also took enough arimidex early enough to keep my growth plates open long after that should have closed.

making age entirely irrelevant here.

yes, I was mean to you, my initial post was intentionally vague as any time people force me to reveal details about my situation (age, height ect)

it always ends up in a shit show like this, (this is not the first website I tried)

leaving me unable to get help and nothing left to do but yell at the people calling me crazy and insulting me until I get IP banned or blocked by everyone.

despite what 4Drago thinks, I don't think they are miracle pills I understand they have risks.

what you don't understand is I am in a
"this needed to fix me or kill me" situation.

that's why I'm here.

to find the dose that gives me he best change of fixing this
(the preferred outcome)

knowing if I get it wrong either in direction (too high or too low)

it will kill me (the least preferred but still accepted outcome)
Your age is critically important. You are an adult male who is trying to keep his already closed growth plates open. Your obessesion with increasing your height is nothing but a dangerous fantasy.

Your great plates were closed long before you took Arimidex. You are a 6 foot tall adult male.

You are actually actively dying........your bones are rotting away like a bed ridden 95 year old, worse even. And you want to keep taking 3mg Arimidex a day..........

3mg Arimidex a day at any age, was never the right treatment and would have never worked. You are not getting 3mg Arimidex prescribed by a doctor, no way. You are doing this yourself and you are killing yourself.

Everyone already spoonfed u told u what you need to do and entertained your mental illness more than they have for anyone ive seen here before. here are 3 good sources right now on this forum : stanford,goodlyfe, qindago sigma chemical, with qsc you dont even have to use bitcoin. If you cant figure stuff out for yourself from here with the search bar and google it means you're too retarded to do this stuff and ur just going to wind up hurting yourself. Noone will spoon feed you 100%

Your age is critically important. You are an adult male who is trying to keep his already closed growth plates open. Your obessesion with increasing your height is nothing but a dangerous fantasy.

Your great plates were closed long before you took Arimidex. You are a 6 foot tall adult male.

You are actually actively dying........your bones are rotting away like a bed ridden 95 year old, worse even. And you want to keep taking 3mg Arimidex a day..........

3mg Arimidex a day at any age, was never the right treatment and would have never worked. You are not getting 3mg Arimidex prescribed by a doctor, no way. You are doing this yourself and you are killing yourself.
nope, said I have 2 arimidex prescriptions both from an actual doctor with one going to a compounding pharmacy as you can only get a prescription for 2mg so I alternate them as needed to take 3mg a day.
again said I had 2, 2 mg perceptions I had to rotate to take 3mg as you can't get 3 prescribed.

again you don't read.

I was the same height for 10 years then out of nowhere got taller went to a doctor, got on arimidex still got several inches taller for over half a year while taking it so my plates must be open.

as they must have been open as I was growing and aromatase inhibitors mimic a cyp19a1 mutation that will keep your growth plate open even into your late 30's
source pubmed link here

so they are still open.

what part of that is incomprehensible to you?

Everyone already spoonfed u told u what you need to do and entertained your mental illness more than they have for anyone ive seen here before. here are 3 good sources right now on this forum : stanford,goodlyfe, qindago sigma chemical, with qsc you dont even have to use bitcoin. If you cant figure stuff out for yourself from here with the search bar and google it means you're too retarded to do this stuff and ur just going to wind up hurting yourself. Noone will spoon feed you 100%
thank you for the information.

qsc is in China can they get through U.S.A. customs without getting seized?

Last edited:
Me saying:

How old are you now?"

news flash douchebag it doesn't matter how much you know about something if your Grand advice is "don't do anything" you jackass.