Now libido and still smaller ballsthen before cycle…

Supremo44

Hello started pct 2months ago after being 1year on , only used clomid for like 6weeks my balls grew a little bit but still are small and i have zero libido, i can get hard no problem but my libido is gone.. if i go to a doc and tell them would they pay for testosterone testing or do i need to pay myself? From germany btw

If you tell a German doctor that you have been using test illegally, you will have to pay for the test yourself.

Tell him a story where you did not take testo ;)

Next time you should take hcg at the end of the cycle.
Makes everything smoother during the PCT.

What compounds did you use for the year?

Did you use HCG during this PCT?

What compounds did you use for the year?

Did you use HCG during this PCT?
Nah if i take hcg now after pct will it help or should i take mor clomid? Because hcf increase estrogen so would i need an ai with it or not?

Dint lose much but i dont want trt because im still young and i want my balls to be big again
When you're older you will enjoy small balls. You don't need big ass balls. LOL when you get over 40 and you have big balls the sack is going to be hanging down to your knees. When your balls shrink your sack looks young again LOL

When you're older you will enjoy small balls. You don't need big ass balls. LOL when you get over 40 and you have big balls the sack is going to be hanging down to your knees. When your balls shrink your sack looks young again LOL
But im pretty young and miss my big balls

So should go with clomid agaik for some weeks or hcg? Clomid made my balls little bit bigger but still small

I like ur profile picture btw haha

Nah if i take hcg now after pct will it help or should i take mor clomid? Because hcf increase estrogen so would i need an ai with it or not?
That’s all based on the blood work of an individual if you start feeling a sides associated with high E2. Personally, HCG has never caused my E2 to be elevated. I’m also on TRT, but I’ve never needed an AI with my Testosterone/HCG protocol and I’m on 200 mg of yeah per week and 1000 IUs of HCG divided into two doses. Hard to know how it affects you without blood work.

Sponsors

Latest posts