Numbness in hands

Bigcoachmurp

So it’s been going on 5 days now
I’ve have had numbness in my left hand over to my middle finger and on my right hand specifically my middle finger and pinky
I thought it was the gh or slin I was taking so I dropped them both 5 days ago still getting the issue only one day I kinda kinda had the same feeling in one leg hasn’t been that way sense now anytime other the. When I’m workout out or up moving my forearms get like a missive pump feeling and Thoes fingers go numb I though I was going hypo tested my blood glucose it was fine idk if I maybe tweekeked my back at the gym or what but it’s weird asf scared it’s like a clot or imma have a stroke

Last edited:
Initially I was thinking lingering GH CTS, but then you mentioned feeling it in your leg and toes too.

Is it all on the same side of your body? This could be a bad indicator of potential stroke risk. Maybe you aren't getting proper blood circulation?

Also how much gh were you using?

I'd probably go see a doctor right away. That doesn't sound good at all, and guessing could be a bad game to play If there's actually something serious going on

Initially I was thinking lingering GH CTS, but then you mentioned feeling it in your leg and toes too.

Is it all on the same side of your body? This could be a bad indicator of potential stroke risk. Maybe you aren't getting proper blood circulation?

Also how much gh were you using?

I'd probably go see a doctor right away. That doesn't sound good at all, and guessing could be a bad game to play If there's actually something serious going on
My leg was only one day an it just fell asleep I woulda thought the gh woulda subsided in the hands already after 5 days I can’t really afford a doctors visit at this time I’ve spoke to a few people and they seem to think it’s a nerve

My leg was only one day an it just fell asleep I woulda thought the gh woulda subsided in the hands already after 5 days I can’t really afford a doctors visit at this time
It just doesn't sound good man. Hope it gets better, if not go see someone.

I would think the GH CTS would subside within 5 days as well, assuming it's gh cts and not something else. What dosage gh were you running?

Hoping others can chime in that have maybe seen or experienced this before, or any medical personnel?

I’ve have had numbness in my left hand over to my middle finger and on my right hand specifically my middle finger and pinky
I thought it was the gh or slin I was taking so I dropped them both 5 days ago still getting the issue only one day I kinda kinda had the same feeling in one leg hasn’t been that way sense now anytime other the. When I’m workout out or up moving my forearms get like a missive pump feeling and Thoes fingers go numb I though I was going hypo tested my blood glucose it was fine idk if I maybe tweekeked my back at the gym or what but it’s weird asf scared it’s like a clot or imma have a stroke

It just doesn't sound good man. Hope it gets better, if not go see someone.

I would think the GH CTS would subside within 5 days as well, assuming it's gh cts and not something else. What dosage gh were you running?

Hoping others can chime in that have maybe seen or experienced this before, or any medical personnel?

Not that I think it's an emergency per se, but it's an easy trip to Urgent Care or the ER to rule out a clot or something else. Maybe send you for an MRI. Inconvenient but prudent.

You may have blown out a cervical disc. C4-C5 level can press into spinal cord causing that.

Anything unusual with your neck lately? Painting with neck tilted back can cause it, doesn't need to be particularly traumatic to slip a disc.

Been a little stiff on the left side of my traps but I also tend to sleep on my side so I didn’t pay much mind to that damnnn. I hope not

Been a little stiff on the left side of my traps but I also tend to sleep on my side so I didn’t pay much mind to that damnnn. I hope not

I have a friend who was moving a dining room table when it happened. Took a while to find out it was a cervical disk. Lots of basic motions put stress on the neck, and if the disc is ready to go, that'll do it.

Another guy was picking up a fucking pencil from the floor.

I was in a wreck that set it in motion, my spinal cord was flat instead of curved where the disc was pressing in. It took a while to fully manifest, but started with numbness in fingers and progressed to pain then paralysis over several months,

If it turns out to be that, get disc replacement not fusion. Don't let anyone talk you into fusion. Replacement gets you back to 100% normal, fusion will handicap you to one degree or another for life.

I like the idea of checking for stroke, but I’ll add that in my experience it took almost 3 damn weeks after quitting HGH for the tingles to go away.

I like the idea of checking for stroke, but I’ll add that in my experience it took almost 3 damn weeks after quitting HGH for the tingles to go away.
Damn that long I figured it would be sooner due to the short half life . I was running 6 ius of Ligit phama good shit

3 to 6 months for me, alongside a keto diet, bpc and tb500.

That said, I ignored mine too long and it spread down my left arm, lost the use of half my hand for awhile.

I now dose 3x a week/EOD. Only way I can avoid the cts.

Yes, I also figured and hoped the whole time too. Was really hoping HGH and I got along, but 2iU is max for me
Thanks guys for reassuring I wasn’t probably dieing it’s probably mostly that I went to a chiropractor today also he said my c11 and c7 are slipped and I’m really tight in that area of the neck that the nerve runs down so it’s probably the gh and I just agrivated the nerve and disks

Hey, I'm a neuroscientist. This doesn't sound great at all and I'd absolutely go get this checked out, at the very least to prompt care and be dead honest with what you've been doing.

If it's not transient and has gone too your legs to, it's sounds far more like a neurovascular issue than CTS.

It very well could be aggravated nerves, but the transient nature in your legs and consistency in your arms seems a bit off. They'd both disappear at the same rate if it was due to the c-spine impingements/site swelling.

Chiropractors are absolute quacks 90% of the time. The rest are legitimately solid providers, but they're few and far between, and generally carry a naturopath, functional medicine, or similar PhD as well.

Last edited:
It hasn’t gone to my legs one one day during this 6 day stretch my one leg fell asleep while lying down and honestly my left side has been feeling better but the right side is still feeling weird it’s more of a pins and needles feeling then a complete numbness

It hasn’t gone to my legs one one day during this 6 day stretch my one leg fell asleep while lying down and honestly my left side has been feeling better but the right side is still feeling weird it’s more of a pins and needles feeling then a complete numbness
But if things don’t keep getting better I’ll definitely go in to a doctor next week