Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Here's some fun jugs for y'all...met her 2 days ago while pumping gas...she's 45 btw
All these MILF's love us younger guys :p and I love them in return...my GF better never log on my profile here or I'm in trouble lol

image.jpg

Here's some fun jugs for y'all...met her 2 days ago while pumping gas...she's 45 btw
All these MILF's love us younger guys :p and I love them in return...my GF better never log on my profile here or I'm in trouble lol

View attachment 21404

She doesnt have to log onto your profile, my wife used to click on my handle and view recent posts until I made it all private. On a side note, I used to bang older chicks all the time when I was in my early 20's.

You know guys, the funny thing is when we are young we want to fuck the older chicks... But when you get older, you want to fuck the younger chicks;)

I can't remember the last time I fucked a girl over 40.... LOL and I'm 49...:eek::eek::eek::eek:

You know guys, the funny thing is when we are young we want to fuck the older chicks... But when you get older, you want to fuck the younger chicks;)

I can't remember the last time I fucked a girl over 40.... LOL and I'm 49...:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Age is just a number, 18-80 don't phase me.

Hey @Benny chew on this brother haha
images

Scratch them scabs off and it's the wettest pussy you will find
Lol

hey you said 18-80 brother...this bitch is likely only 60 at most haha I couldnt resist...the shit that pops up on google image when you type in granny vagina...lol

Yeah, that pucture is gonna require some serious eye bleaching

hey you said 18-80 brother...this bitch is likely only 60 at most haha I couldnt resist...the shit that pops up on google image when you type in granny vagina...lol
Lol, age is one thing, but not all old women look like that. I do have standards, low ones maybe, but never the less I have them.