Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Your lucky my wife may have let me post some pics before having kids. But now I can barely get her to be naked in front of me. Your girl recovered nicely after baby 1.

It may take time but if you make her feel comfortable aka sexy/beautiful the way she is she should lower her guard. It will take some ass kissing though.

It may take time but if you make her feel comfortable aka sexy/beautiful the way she is she should lower her guard. It will take some ass kissing though.

You are 100% right. My youngest is 9 months old and things are starting to settle out and return to "normal" if that is what you want to call it. She is such a great mother and wife, she just doesn't give enough time to take care of herself.

Ya dog I am planning another var/clen cycle for her once the baby comes. She lost about 40 lbs and kept it off.

You are 100% right. My youngest is 9 months old and things are starting to settle out and return to "normal" if that is what you want to call it. She is such a great mother and wife, she just doesn't give enough time to take care of herself.

Mine doesnt either, but she knows i find her amazing so she feels amazing. Doesnt mind me recording or taking pics of anything. At first she was not comfortable though.

When I tell her im.going to post a few.pictures she stubbornly says dont, underneath the facade she knows she looks good and likes the attention. As long as it's people she will never meet.

When I tell her im.going to post a few.pictures she stubbornly says dont, underneath the facade she knows she looks good and likes the attention. As long as it's people she will never meet.

My wife gets off on it too. Shes says you better ot then asks what you guys had to say.

On good days I still see the sparkle in her eyes that reminds me of when we first met long ago.
mm_4.JPG

Funny my wife never did till she started lifting heavy now it happens maybe 1 out of 5 times. Definitely a lot more friction in there now.

Only time i experienced it was my ex while i was chowing down and she squirted in my fucking face. ...lol....wasn't as pleasant as you would think when your not expecting it...i had to come up for air ...thought i almost drowned....my girl now wont let me get to that point....she thinks shes gonna piss....lol gotta tie her down....

~Walker

Only time i experienced it was my ex while i was chowing down and she squirted in my fucking face. ...lol....wasn't as pleasant as you would think when your not expecting it...i had to come up for air ...thought i almost drowned....my girl now wont let me get to that point....she thinks shes gonna piss....lol gotta tie her down....

~Walker
That sounds horrifying and I'm a dirty mofo

My Wifeys tits.have actually grown slightly now that she is prego. Even her tush is getting a bit juicer. Just the way I like it. I'm hoping she recovers as well from this child as she did from our first.

enjoy the extra size of her fun bags.....as they wont stay that way forever..heres a very recent one my sexy lady sent me while im away at work....going home tommorow and shes gonna get it!s2.jpg