Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Girls here are Fucking some of the best I've seen. NYC, too. But NYC chicks are more of a sophisticated hot....
Bitches in my area are bomb ass fuck but so conceited! You can have the looks, the money, or the attitude. If you don't have all 3 the 10's are automatically out and you have to rely on 6-8's. I lack the money, so I can only go up as high as 8 rated if I get lucky on a good day, or they're drunk and chose me to be the fuck of the night

Its Fucking gross man. Dated a girl for 4 years that would constantly do it. You are so limited where you can fuck, and that liquid feels more like water than their natural lubricant.

Never again.
Uhhh it's scientifically proven that it is in fact urine. It's cool cus when it waters out you know you did your job and damn near annihilated the pussy but after u clean up, can't help but feel dirty and pissed on. Guess that's what that girl must have felt after r jelly did a number on her

Bitches in my area are bomb ass fuck but so conceited! You can have the looks, the money, or the attitude. If you don't have all 3 the 10's are automatically out and you have to rely on 6-8's. I lack the money, so I can only go up as high as 8 rated if I get lucky on a good day, or they're drunk and chose me to be the fuck of the night
I donno, somehow they're always dumb enough to like me.... haha. Sometimes I wanna ask "did you ever stop and take a look at who you fell in love with?"

Uhhh it's scientifically proven that it is in fact urine. It's cool cus when it waters out you know you did your job and damn near annihilated the pussy but after u clean up, can't help but feel dirty and pissed on. Guess that's what that girl must have felt after r jelly did a number on her
Idk man, that's what they say and all. Sure doesn't taste, smell or look like piss....

I donno, somehow they're always dumb enough to like me.... haha. Sometimes I wanna ask "did you ever stop and take a look at who you fell in love with?"
Haha, well, on that note, I think I can answer that for ya. That Asian girl told me to look up d2b on uran dictionary. I told her I didn't have time. Earlier I told her it's was just business and me and her will never get anywhere. The next day she said she was starting to fall for me, I asked y? She pulls out d2b - dick 2 bomb. And then goes to show me a song on YouTube lol!

Idk man, that's what they say and all. Sure doesn't taste, smell or look like piss....
I think it has the residue smell of piss. And also the way it dries up on ur leg after, definitely feels like piss. Like someone drank wayyyyyy to much water, then pissed lol

I think it has the residue smell of piss. And also the way it dries up on ur leg after, definitely feels like piss. Like someone drank wayyyyyy to much water, then pissed lol
Let me go piss on myself BRB..

Keep y'all posted...lol

Girls here are Fucking some of the best I've seen. NYC, too. But NYC chicks are more of a sophisticated hot....

Sit at an outdoor cafe in chelsea/meat packing district in the summer. Youll be lucky to count the bad ones on 2 hands all day. Excluding tourists