Ok lets see your ladies!!!

I didnt even know they made less than a 10o_O
Ok, ok. Shes got small titties
But i like small titties
So its all gravy

I prefer smaller titties as well. My wife has a nice set of bolt ons though. I can't get her to work out like some of your ladies do, but she does alright.

Attachments

• Resized_20150721_092041.jpg
    Resized_20150721_092041.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 359
Did not fall asleep for one second last night and got up for work yesterday at 4am. So I am past tired and this thread just made my day. You guys are funny as hell and the woman pics help too.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Never talks back, never has a headache and been thru everything with me. View attachment 55031

Completely agree but , that looks like the palm of a resolutioner lol( drunk post so don't get all fired up)
3cc0de8d996eab60149ddff207ab5786.jpg

Them there's some caluses, real mans hands.

I'm still a little worked up about helping a friend of my wife's move today that has tha most epic turd cutter I've ever laid eyes on. An every movement calls for a pants pull up , I just want to fuckin show you what your man didn't know - ass. An ass so beautiful that you can't hold back and have to spill the beans. Ended with her drinking a 6pack and me drinking the same and her saying " your muscles are looking good and my ass is your favorite but I don't want to make your wife upset " in my shop session. Fuck that. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completely agree but , that looks like the palm of a resolutioner lol( drunk post so don't get all fired up)

I'm still a little worked up about helping a friend of my wife's move today that has tha most epic turd cutter I've ever laid eyes on. An every movement calls for a pants pull up , I just want to fuckin show you what your man didn't know - ass. An ass so beautiful that you can't hold back and have to spill the beans. Ended with her drinking a 6pack and me drinking the same and her saying " your muscles are looking good and my ass is your favorite but I don't want to make your wife upset " in my shop session. Fuck that. Lol

Sexual fantasy is Okay!

But seems to be exogenus test crashes the fantasy stuff...

And this your Wife talk to me.Fuck that lol

Attachments

• 20161214_222920.jpg
    20161214_222920.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 275
Lol. I get my hands and feet done every week. Also work with my hands.

Are you treating them like YOU are lucky to be talking to THEM, or are you treating them like THEY are lucky to be talking to YOU?

It will make a big difference in how they perceive you.

Remember, confidence is sexy - even if you have to fake it.
Being shy and insecure will not get a guy pussy. Confidence and an attitude works best.

Being shy and insecure will not get a guy pussy. Confidence and an attitude works best.

Hey Brother,have a question.

Today I meet with the bber seller.

The Guy told me have a great sustanon,the shit,no pip,etc.
So, between sustanon and cyp? what is the answer? Dont need rage episodes.TY

Hey Brother,have a question.

Today I meet with the bber seller.

The Guy told me have a great sustanon,the shit,no pip,etc.
So, between sustanon and cyp? what is the answer? Dont need rage episodes.TY
Tell him you want to see his lady first. If she has a nice ass, then take the cyp. :)