Ok lets see your ladies!!!

f6a8f79eac5a28a5600f150f82810d60.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's a restaurant, theres a fire alarm next to the table
I didn't even notice that. I saw a pretty woman and food and that was enough for me. I actually thought they were home.lol I read the post and it threw me all off. I read it and noticed she still had her heals on. Didn't make sense but like I said, woman and food.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I didn't even notice that. I saw a pretty woman and food and that was enough for me. I actually thought they were home.lol I read the post and it threw me all off. I read it and noticed she still had her heals on. Didn't make sense but like I said, woman and food.

The spread was actually parmesan, artichoke and garlic. Delicious

And thank you for the compliment on her looks. Shes 10 years younger than me. I wouldnt trade her for the world. Not because of her looks but her values. Sicilian from the Bronx. Brought up old school

And thank you for the compliment on her looks. Shes 10 years younger than me. I wouldnt trade her for the world. Not because of her looks but her values. Sicilian from the Bronx. Brought up old school
Ya. Values are hard to come by now a days. All the woman my age are either pregnant, got baggage or married.

Sounds like you crashed girls night ;)