Ok lets see your ladies!!!

And I'll be honest the whole thing is fucked up. We are supposed to help each other out. It's harm reduction forum. If you knew about this and let it go on and people gave out info and she uses it against them in anyway your at fault also.
I know shes collecting numbers
What do you suppose my intent was involving Mindy?
Some times everything isnt a game and for the gullible ones the sheep dogs must look after the sheep so the wolves dont eat them
Harm reduction eh boss? Nailed it

I know shes collecting numbers
What do you suppose my intent was involving Mindy?
Some times everything isnt a game and for the gullible ones the sheep dogs must look after the sheep so the wolves dont eat them
Harm reduction eh boss? Nailed it

I knew she was up to something when she persisted for my number . Sorry bitch , you aint getting it . :D

Bottom line, there's just no good reason for ANY OF US to be opening ourselves up to a member like Mindy. Why would we? What is there to gain? What is there to lose?

Everything I have seen out of her screams insane, crazy person. She's a lesbian looking to become a dude who then gets talked into sucking one of our members cocks, and now wishes she would have tried cock sooner? Huh?!?! The icing on the cake for me was seeing that cuckoo bird accusing one of our members of being a Chomo? Because the girl in the pic he posted looked young? So she throws THAT garbage out there. In my world, there is nothing more disgusting than calling someone a Chomo!

Sounds like the kind of girl who would meet up with one of our members, and then go to the cops and claim she was forced to perform.

No way in hell I'd give this person my info!

I knew she was up to something when she persisted for my number . Sorry bitch , you aint getting it . :D

Getting a members number can narrow down exact location including name and address. @TANGO.ECHO.KILO was able to show me this when I clicked on one of his hyperlinks from a cell phone. Now I'm leary to click on a link let alone give away personal info so willingly.

It's funny what pussy will make some guys do. Let alone internet pussy in a different state that could be entirely make believe.

Bottom line, there's just no good reason for ANY OF US to be opening ourselves up to a member like Mindy. Why would we? What is there to gain? What is there to lose?

Everything I have seen out of her screams insane, crazy person. She's a lesbian looking to become a dude who then gets talked into sucking one of our members cocks, and now wishes she would have tried cock sooner? Huh?!?! The icing on the cake for me was seeing that cuckoo bird accusing one of our members of being a Chomo? Because the girl in the pic he posted looked young? So she throws THAT garbage out there. In my world, there is nothing more disgusting than calling someone a Chomo!

Sounds like the kind of girl who would meet up with one of our members, and then go to the cops and claim she was forced to perform.

You're obviously not thinking with your dick enough my friend. I mean, you could possibly get some dirty pics. And what's the worse that could happen, a knock on the door from your friendly neighborhood LE with some brand new shiny cuffs :) risk vs reward!

You're obviously not thinking with your dick enough my friend. I mean, you could possibly get some dirty pics. And what's the worse that could happen, a knock on the door from your friendly neighborhood LE with some brand new shiny cuffs :) risk vs reward!

We have 2 members saying she's g2g..........

And we also have her short history here, saying she's crazy.

If you're definition of g2g is equal to "she'll suck your cock", then I already have access to about 25,000 girls right here within a 5 mile radius that are g2g that are not obviously, outwardly, dangerously insane!

A value to our community. Always has. Always will
Keep looking out

We had dozens of members saying Odie was G2G. Pretty sure mindy is Odie, or maybe even MindlessWork. And like an unkown lab, I'll let another member test the waters first. Besides, strange pussy can always be found on CL with a minimal risk of hand cuffs.

We had dozens of members saying Odie was G2G. Pretty sure mindy is Odie, or maybe even MindlessWork. And like an unkown lab, I'll let another member test the waters first. Besides, strange pussy can always be found on CL with a minimal risk of hand cuffs.
Lol, Mindy is NOT odie

i, like any suspicious fella would do, googled the number she gave out.

No surprise that this wasn't her first stop, but this quote below was interesting... From bb.com a couple years back.

I'm drunk
Anyone wanna abuse a Asian female and call me racist names on the phone. I'm soooo drunk text me 609xxxxxxx

Maybe she is Asian... Who the fuck knows? Ain't texting to find out!

Titty pics through PM... M'eh, i'll take those, but draw the line there. :D

I'm so shy around girls it sucks lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just remember, they're human, just like you.
They eat, sleep and shit, just like you.

If one rejects your advances, millions more out there to choose from.

The more you try, the less shy you'll get.

Now go get 'em tiger!

Sponsors

Latest posts