Ok lets see your ladies!!!

The idea that she is LE is pretty comical to me.

Attention though, that sounds more accurate... But I dunno why anyone would care? Especially all the ones giving her all of the attention... ?
"Her" behavior looks very much to be that of a teenager....prob a 14 year old boy

I did! My first blowjob @rubisean

Bitch this is a hoax.

Something sketchy about all this. You are a cop and I'm worried about this entire situation, when members start getting busted and shit hit the fan we need to not forget who all was in contact with her.

First she lesbian won't post pics and being sketchy, we call her out on being a cop and now all the sudden she is sucking dick and now is a freak. Spare me, no one is falling for this bullshit you are here collecting numbers to collect address of members and other vital information. If anyone can't see she is building a case you need to open your eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, not really. I appreciate the caution you have but if LE wanted to say Hi they would not need to do anything that this chick has done. They wouldn't even need to be a member or post a message to accomplish most of what they would want to accomplish.

Also, as much as I hate to admit it, LE is smart enough to not draw THIS much attention to themselves.... If it was LE you would have a hard time believing it at first.

I don't know her and I've never spoken to her... I recall reading a little of her first thread that she wanted to take gear to gain some masculinity or something?

I'd have to argue this. This member has collected numerous phone numbers, with those phone numbers can give them information on adddress and anything else they want to collect. Now they monitor what you receive. Eventually they catch you. Once that happens they get those members to flip, how you ask? They will get them to flip i each member in here. How? It's easy.....

They start by going after well known members, example would be I don't know.... let's say you gave her your number, they bust you, then offer you a deal, you contact rubisean about something and get his number or better yet, get him to sell you something, over time you build trust and he gets your number and during those 1,2,3 years you sell multiple things and during this time others are doing the same, then all the sudden 100,200,300 members now go to prison in arrests. During that time, they start to figure out who the senders are.

And let's not forget more than likely several wkm here are cops or LE. All too often people let there guards down. Don't fall for this Cindy bitch

And don't forget, they will build a case where it is a felony. Sell someone multiple vials across state lines... over the years they want to build on you, in there eyes you are no longer a small fry consumer you are a dealer distributing controlled drug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
all I have to say is LE is getting bold to gain some leverage. if she is affiliated with or is LE all I know is taking some dudes cock and load is one hell of a price to pay for a few AAS arrests. I know LE would push the limits for an arrest and conviction but come on! for a non narcotic bust?

on top of that they (LE) would be putting her entire family at risk, including a few really young children and one infant because her location is readily available. her history is readily available down to the final detail. I'm talking the physical address these folks live at has been identified and verified. For such a long and drawn out investigation that would be a huge error on their part.

Out of respect for her personal discretion I can't release her info and verify it to Meso BUT if you read her threads and know how to dig a little finding her is wicked easy. She isn't as nefarious as you guys are thinking but I have to admit she is one hell of a good troll. I mean really good. she has created more strife and has drawn more "real estate" across Meso in such a short time than any other member that I can think of. Maybe even more than that rep Tom did.

I know I'm going to get shit on for staying the corse on this but if you guys knew what I know you'd be saying the same thing.

2016071495133150-1.jpg

now, back to what's important! I'm sorry to add to the crap in this thread, hoping these big beautiful titties help us stay on track! I motorboated those suckers last night :):p:D

all I have to say is LE is getting bold to gain some leverage. if she is affiliated with or is LE all I know is taking some dudes cock and load is one hell of a price to pay for a few AAS arrests. I know LE would push the limits for an arrest and conviction but come on! for a non narcotic bust?

on top of that they (LE) would be putting her entire family at risk, including a few really young children and one infant because her location is readily available. her history is readily available down to the final detail. I'm talking the physical address these folks live at has been identified and verified. For such a long and drawn out investigation that would be a huge error on their part.

Out of respect for her personal discretion I can't release her info and verify it to Meso BUT if you read her threads and know how to dig a little finding her is wicked easy. She isn't as nefarious as you guys are thinking but I have to admit she is one hell of a good troll. I mean really good. she has created more strife and has drawn more "real estate" across Meso in such a short time than any other member that I can think of. Maybe even more than that rep Tom did.

I know I'm going to get shit on for staying the corse on this but if you guys knew what I know you'd be saying the same thing.

View attachment 54467

now, back to what's important! I'm sorry to add to the crap in this thread, hoping these big beautiful titties help us stay on track! I motorboated those suckers last night :):p:D
Lmao one hell of a price to pay

Aren't you married?
yeah man, she reads Meso as well.

I'm quite nice and polite, mostly, and haven't been anything other than a gentleman to any female here, ever.

edit-- hell, I'd even post my entire convo with Mindy if she didn't care.

Idk I see it differently. I'm with other women for pussy in open with my wife. Only friend I need is her. Not coming at you I just see things differently

I think I'm being missunderstood a little. That friend post was a gaff.
I'm not exactly her friend in that sense. I'm her friend to make sure she isn't more than a girl looking for her definition of fun. she did scream LE to me when she got here. either that or some queer dude or something...

I also felt bad when I thought she was trying to become a dude. if that shit was true then she would need a friend, not a drug dealer. But why she is here has been answered though.

and no worries either way man. I'd rather have people be who they really are and say what they feel when they feel it's appropriate. life works better that way

Females can see a dr to transition. Only problem is you need mental evaluation. Is that why she's here to self medicate because she was denied due to mental issues?

she wasn't denied because she never tried to get testosterone from a Dr. She doesn't care about lesbians, aas or anything related to what we do. she came here for fun. Playing a group of men gets her off. that's her deal all day long. and at the end of the day it actually worked out well for at least one member...

Lol. How many times is the story going to change. Yes she played a few. All the ones that fell for it and gave out their personal information

And I'll be honest the whole thing is fucked up. We are supposed to help each other out. It's harm reduction forum. If you knew about this and let it go on and people gave out info and she uses it against them in anyway your at fault also.

the story has been the same the entire time man. she lied. it was obvious there was a ruse and the only question was who was behind the handle. I'm sure plenty of guys talked with her to gets pics etc. I am certain more than one member talked with her out of concern.

if you truely belive in harm reduction then a girl in Mindys original position would have alarmed you. especially if it hits close to your home. With my exposure to someone like that I would have been turning my back if I did not inquire as to what she had for a support system etc. Her responses to my Q&A is what made me question her and start digging.

if she takes down all of the members that responded to her Meso can hate me and banish me or whatever you guys want to do but I'm in no way concerned. I assume she will leave when she has had her fill and maybe she will come back, maybe not.

and fwiw, we should move this away from this thread. the LE being creative thread is a much better place....

Last edited: