Ok lets see your ladies!!!

On a serious note, dont go around calling members child molesters just because you don't like something they said... that's pretty serious and not ok.we do have a member that it's questionable about but it's not the member you called that..

Out of all disagreements here and names I have been called. I will say that stuck a nerve. And is uncalled for. Especially when I have 2 children.

No read back. She's trolling and wrecking a perfectly good thread. She's jealous she not at pretty or as hott as any of the woman on here.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

No read back. She's trolling and wrecking a perfectly good thread. She's jealous she not at pretty or as hott as any of the woman on here.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I dunno dude, sure sounds like Rubisean met up with her...

I don't trust her or anyone who says they've been with her... I mean why come in here bragging about that shit??? What's the agenda???

Guess it makes sense to you... to me it's either she's needing attention in all the wrong ways or maybe she is LE and just trying to get in with the crowd... I don't know but the shit doesn't sit right with me... but I can chill, you have a point cause it isn't my problem to deal with

The idea that she is LE is pretty comical to me.

Attention though, that sounds more accurate... But I dunno why anyone would care? Especially all the ones giving her all of the attention... ?

The idea that she is LE is pretty comical to me.

Attention though, that sounds more accurate... But I dunno why anyone would care? Especially all the ones giving her all of the attention... ?
She has no reason to be here. That should come across as very strange and should be taken note of. LE always needs new angles and characters. This isnt new that a woman comes in here incognito but still should be pointed out to at least the junior members who havent seen characters like this around here before. Harm reduction right? This person does not have the smallest thing in common with any of us here and shouldnt be trusted

LE always needs new angles and characters.

No, not really. I appreciate the caution you have but if LE wanted to say Hi they would not need to do anything that this chick has done. They wouldn't even need to be a member or post a message to accomplish most of what they would want to accomplish.

Also, as much as I hate to admit it, LE is smart enough to not draw THIS much attention to themselves.... If it was LE you would have a hard time believing it at first.

This person does not have the smallest thing in common with any of us here and shouldnt be trusted

I don't know her and I've never spoken to her... I recall reading a little of her first thread that she wanted to take gear to gain some masculinity or something?

No, not really. I appreciate the caution you have but if LE wanted to say Hi they would not need to do anything that this chick has done. They wouldn't even need to be a member or post a message to accomplish most of what they would want to accomplish.

Also, as much as I hate to admit it, LE is smart enough to not draw THIS much attention to themselves.... If it was LE you would have a hard time believing it at first.
Your concentrating too much about whether she is or is not LE. Like, the fucking bobby behind a computer. There are many words that could be used and none of them are in our best interest.
I don't know her and I've never spoken to her... I recall reading a little of her first thread that she wanted to take gear to gain some masculinity or something?
She clearly doesnt lift
She clearly doesnt eat right
She wants to use gear to physically change her in to a man
Yes, because that is a normal method of thinking behind a healthy woman OR a serious transgender wannabe
None of this sounds ODD to you?