Ok lets see your ladies!!!

I am so damned confused on this one.

Last I heard (admittedly I have been avoiding this character so I am behind) she was a lesbian and wanting to have surgery to be a dude. And now she wants to meet up with male members to sample their "male member"?

Do whatcha wanna do 2dumb2plumb, but I'd stay the hell away from that mess. You're likely to wake up in an ice bath missing organs. In fact, maybe you are where she plans to get her penis from.

In all seriousness, and I mean this, you are better off plucking a chicken off of backpages or Craigslist.

Not to be a dick, but are you THAT desperate for some tail? It's really not that hard to snag one, bruh.

I wouldnt
Your being reckless
She wreaks of LE
What is she gonna do? Arrest him for rough sex? Haha
All joking aside. You gotta remember she still needs to place him behind the computer. There has to be physical evidence that he was on that computer at a certain time in a certain place.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Brother this is pussy eating 101. My wife goes crazy...
Tell me. She's on her back and I'm down there. Is my hand in the supinated position? I feel like it gets in the way of licking if palm is up. Lol

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I've posted group messages of my wife me and other women. Your just mad cause I didn't say yes please send me a nudie. You asked if I wanted one I said no. Rejection hurts sorry

Bro I pull her ass to the edge of the bed and I kneel down in front of her... frees up the hands real nice when she places her feet on my shoulders or pulls them back... a brother can go to town.... just be careful of the scissor lock that's sure to follow. J/S

Bro I pull her ass to the edge of the bed and I kneel down in front of her... frees up the hands real nice when she places her feet on my shoulders or pulls them back... a brother can go to town.... just be careful of the scissor lock that's sure to follow. J/S
Mmm.. That sounds amazing lol

Sponsors

Latest posts