Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Who am I to say what you can or cannot post, but me personally, I think you need to be asking said "fuckedfriend" whether or not you can post her pic to a public forum, not us? Don't be that fucking douchebag who disrespects the chick by putting her pics out there for the online world to see without her knowing. That's a TOTAL DICK MOVE! No girl (or guy) deserves that crap!

This is nothing personal against you, and I am not saying you would do that, but we have had dickheads do that here before. Also, I know a girl who had that done to her and it fucked with her personal and work life. Not cool at all.

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'...

Dont make me laugh.

BTW, the face isnt in the pic.

I'll go just a few troubles with the navegator.

:)

Everyone should have one that squats, dl and works that ass. i dont know why she prefers such a wide stance but i dont argueScreenshot_20161202-142556.png Screenshot_20161202-142422.png Screenshot_20161202-142229.png

Girlfriend: how's work?
Me: sucks got sick the second I showed up.
Girlfriend:
IMG_2030.JPG
Feel better!

I think Ima say I'm sick or feeling crappy a lot more often if this is what I get in return!

Who took the pic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was a wee video actually just a screenshot from it. She just sets up the camera against her speaker whenever she sends me stuff. I ain't gotta worry one bit with this girl she's too busy to have another guy going on the side

It was a wee video actually just a screenshot from it. She just sets up the camera against her speaker whenever she sends me stuff. I ain't gotta worry one bit with this girl she's too busy to have another guy going on the side

Haha aren't they all. Don't put nothing past no one homie. I was with a married chick er nurse 4 kids and had time for the D

But I hope your right about that.

Haha aren't they all. Don't put nothing past no one homie. I was with a married chick er nurse 4 kids and had time for the D

But I hope your right about that.
Naw man she's got my trust 100% even if she wasn't so busy wouldn't matter, she's just not that sorta girl plus it's not like I'm some putz non lifter who's half retarded :D

Naw man she's got my trust 100% even if she wasn't so busy wouldn't matter, she's just not that sorta girl plus it's not like I'm some putz non lifter who's half retarded :D
I'd hope you wouldn't be interested in a woman so dumb she'd have the guy she's cheating on you with take pictures of her to send you. [emoji23]

I been with my girl over 20 yrs and i STILL dont trust her
And she has never given me a damn reason not too
Dont trust anyone