Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Your concentrating too much about whether she is or is not LE. Like, the fucking bobby behind a computer. There are many words that could be used and none of them are in our best interest.

She clearly doesnt lift
She clearly doesnt eat right
She wants to use gear to physically change her in to a man
Yes, because that is a normal method of thinking behind a healthy woman OR a serious transgender wannabe
None of this sounds ODD to you?

She PM"ed me , wanted me to start texting her .lol-- I said no . I dont know who/what she/he is ....:confused:

mindy should be the one telling us how to eat pussy better, she's got to know a few tricks.

I like the edge of the bed move too, hold a vibe against her clit whIle I tounge punch the butt hole.
I call it going up on her.

This is now 2 of my favourite threads that questionable human being has now fucked with. Mindy you can go ahead and find yourself a transgender forum or better yet go get some fricken help cause you need it. This is for the boys here who slay hotties to share with one another not for some sharing of sub average conversation and bickering.

You are forgiven, this is how this thread should be. I say let all reps be aloud to post their gals in this thread:D
I think that should be fine as long as gear and anything to do with their business side stays off this thread... keep it about the ladies and we should be alright

She has no reason to be here. That should come across as very strange and should be taken note of. LE always needs new angles and characters. This isnt new that a woman comes in here incognito but still should be pointed out to at least the junior members who havent seen characters like this around here before. Harm reduction right? This person does not have the smallest thing in common with any of us here and shouldnt be trusted

In some other thread she said she was on 200mg of test a week. I found that kind of high/odd. Virilize much?

I would get that on a tshirt but I am afraid I'd get the wrong kinda response from extra-friendly fellas.:rolleyes:

That sucks. Went to Seattle recently and was introduced to what it's like being hit on by guys. My wife thought it was the funniest shit ever, I was constantly 1 second away from a hate crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk