Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Having confidence and never settling for mediocre. I've gotten chicks way out of my league by doing so. Married a girl that was my ideal both physically and mentally.

This. Being confident, taking charge, and especially displaying dominance. My girl is a perfect 10/10 IMO. Personality, body, and face. But yeah it's all about confidence. Treat her like a queen, but fuck her like a rag doll. Mine calls me master in the bedroom ;)

Surgically Enhanced? My girl has considered it. I'm kind of scared to let her. If they turned out like that I'd be thrilled. If not I'd feel like I'd feel like they ruined an extremely nice, if not huge, pair of breasts.
Small tits are where its at. Tell her that and make sure she understands that.

Small tits are cool, so are big ones. My chick had B's or C's for most years of our relationship and has had Double D's for about 3 years. Her tits were perfect before so they are perfect now after implants. I'll try to find some before and after, side by sides for your viewing. She wanted em, not my doing. I'm happy she's more confident now. It opens the door to cooler clothing options she says. And I said "if I pay for em I get to put it in your butt, whenever, for a year". So that was cool. lol...

Small tits are where its at. Tell her that and make sure she understands that.
She knows I'm perfectly fine with whatever she wants to do with her body. She just gets "discouraged", I guess, since she's really tightened down on her diet and came off hormonal birth control, that some of her bras and shirts don't fit the same because of her leaning out. I told her, it's basically abs or tits. Nature doesn't bless many women with both.

Like I said , I don't think she could find a surgeon I would trust enough