Ok lets see your ladies!!!

I like crazy bitches. We click better since im a crazy mfer. But,..........my last two relationships ended in handcuffs and they wasn't put on me by the bitches. Maybe I need a good girl? One that will keep me in line instead of letting me do crazy shit and being down with it.

I can't believe I've been here for quite a few months and haven't seen this thread til now. This is F'in awesome. My wife loves to take nudies so I'll get a few good ones and post up asap. She's a good one for sure, 5' 9", brunette, bolt on's but not rediculously huge and looooooong legs my friends. Pics comin tomorrow

I can't believe I've been here for quite a few months and haven't seen this thread til now. This is F'in awesome. My wife loves to take nudies so I'll get a few good ones and post up asap. She's a good one for sure, 5' 9", brunette, bolt on's but not rediculously huge and looooooong legs my friends. Pics comin tomorrow

Almost 24 hours later and no pics.... I'm disappointed [emoji35]

So I been a member for about a month. Steady reading forums and trying to learn from more experienced members and came across this interesting thread. Figured it's only fair I contribute since!