Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Thanks man appreciated :)
Wow bro much respect. She looks good. Yeah as far as boobs I have a good friend her boobs started changing she got them done under the mucle. And now that she tighten up they started to point out wise she now has to get them redone on top of the muscle.

For now everything looks fine. She is going under the knife again next year cuz she wants to go.bigger lol

Women... go figure... I stopped asking.

Wow bro much respect. She looks good. Yeah as far as boobs I have a good friend her boobs started changing she got them done under the mucle. And now that she tighten up they started to point out wise she now has to get them redone on top of the muscle.

She is 2 month into her breast augmentation, tits are very firm still.and need to.soften.up.. plus more bf she lose more the tits will look a bit odd or fake. It's expected
My wife in the pic I posted has fake tits ur wife looks great they will soften up just have her not train to much chest it will make them look werid id say 2 months out she's doing well

The titts are looking creepy
Well that's a fucked up thing to say.
Get the fuck out of here then if you don't wanna see some tits.

Shit man a couple of our girls read these comments! We don't critique in this thread, only appreciate the fine ass wemon we have!

And by the way bro @Sampei you chick is looking fine! Tits and all!

Well that's a fucked up thing to say.
Get the fuck out of here then if you don't wanna see some tits.

Shit man a couple of our girls read these comments! We don't critique in this thread, only appreciate the fine ass wemon we have!

And by the way bro @Sampei you chick is looking fine! Tits and all!

Thanks man I appreciate your kind words, don't worry though I didn't get offended, there is always a retard here and there that will pop-up and spew some shit :)

I'm happy when my woman get compliments especially for her physique but in the end the only one that has to like her it's me, so creepy or not those tits give me a boner that can last a decade and I'm fine with that ahaha :)

Thank you to all that chimed in to kick his ass though, I appreciated.
Man I'm getting soft... fuck me, need to check my e2.

btw she is looking FINE? ONLY FINE? I THOUGHT AT LEAST: SPECTACULAR! WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKK! ahahahahaah :) :) :)

Thanks man I appreciate your kind words, don't worry though I didn't get offended, there is always a retard here and there that will pop-up and spew some shit :)

I'm happy when my woman get compliments especially for her physique but in the end the only one that has to like her it's me, so creepy or not those tits give me a boner that can last a decade and I'm fine with that ahaha :)

Thank you to all that chimed in to kick his ass though, I appreciated.
Man I'm getting soft... fuck me, need to check my e2.

btw she is looking FINE? ONLY FINE? I THOUGHT AT LEAST: SPECTACULAR! WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKK! ahahahahaah :) :) :)
Fine as in fine wine, or fine china.

But I think you knew that and your giving me a hard time for talking like a young person!
This is the new age bro!

Sponsors