Ok lets see your ladies!!!

[QUOTE="bickel29, post: 1935149, member: 61950"]There are two threads that I have always kind of considered "no hater zones".
This one, and the 'biggest most shredded members' thread are somewhat sacred ground in that you're pretty much just a big dickhead if you offer up criticism in either one of these/those threads.
Just my opinion...

Uh o_O, theres three no-hater zone threads you mean ? lol ;)[/QUOTE]

Dayyum, you are absolutely correct my good man, and i am NOT just saying this to appease you, but yes, the "What are you eating?" thread by OGH is def another one I would classify in the 'No hater zone'!

Good call out, OGH.

Actually, in a way, this thread is also often us showing "What we are eating" while also showing our girls, especially THE ASS SHOTS!!!:eek:
I mean, that AVI of mine has also been the very thing that I ate with reckless abandon on many a night.

They say every good cook loves to see their guests enjoying eating the meal that the cook is serving. Well, in this case, my cook CAN NOT GET ENOUGH of seeing the man she is serving, ahem, the meal to, eating her ass, I mean her meal!!!:oops::p:) She takes great enjoyment in seeing me devour her rump roast. ;);)

Actually, in a way, this thread is also often us showing "What we are eating" while also showing our girls, especially THE ASS SHOTS!!!:eek:
I mean, that AVI of mine has also been the very thing that I ate with reckless abandon on many a night.

They say every good cook loves to see their guests enjoying eating the meal that the cook is serving. Well, in this case, my cook CAN NOT GET ENOUGH of seeing the man she is serving, ahem, the meal to, eating her ass, I mean her meal!!!:oops::p:) She takes great enjoyment in seeing me devour her rump roast. ;);)

You keep talking about eating ass your gonna draw out @MANWHORE ! :p

I couldn't agree more !!! And I love your avi !!

I couldn't agree more !!! And I love your avi !!

Hey, I know you are newer to this thread (I believe) but with all of this talk about "post up pics", and for what it's worth, I did post pics in the mid-page-140's, so I am a contributor as well, not just commenting.
The avi you reference was posted in full size back about 7 or 8 pages ago, along with titties! Just doing my part!;)

Wow !! I must of missed it -will have to check it out - and on behalf of everyone here thank you for contributing !!

Umm, I don't think you'll be able to miss it - it will be staring right at you! :eek::DAnd the boobs were about a page or two after that.

Well took me a while to be convinced to do it as neither I nor the old lady ever had but she fricken loves it !! And honestly seeing her enjoy it turns me on so win win !!! And also have never had any thing bad happen during but she is very clean almost to the point of OCD lol

Well took me a while to be convinced to do it as neither I nor the old lady ever had but she fricken loves it !! And honestly seeing her enjoy it turns me on so win win !!! And also have never had any thing bad happen during but she is very clean almost to the point of OCD lol
Haha!! Manwhore Will Rule The World!!!! (High pitch screeching microphone!!!)
OK maybe not the world butt the jersey Shore haha :)

They like it because it's dirty and they love dirty boys ..
I've seen the dirtiest mother fuckers with the hottest women ..
I mean eventually you gotta shower and they can't take the smell anymore but here in jersey ....
And I'm sure everywhere the dirty boys get the hot women and that's because the dirty boys aren't afraid to get deep in there and eat that ass!!!

It's nice when the girl is clean though
I actually only eat the ones that smell good not all of them get the turkey gobbling treatment butt the ones that doo :) enjoy it!!!