Ok lets see your ladies!!!

They like it because it's dirty and they love dirty boys ..
I've seen the dirtiest mother fuckers with the hottest women ..
I mean eventually you gotta shower and they can't take the smell anymore but here in jersey ....
And I'm sure everywhere the dirty boys get the hot women and that's because the dirty boys aren't afraid to get deep in there and eat that ass!!!

It's nice when the girl is clean though
I actually only eat the ones that smell good not all of them get the turkey gobbling treatment butt the ones that doo :) enjoy it!!!
I tongue punched my first ass last week. She fucking loved it! Thanks MANWHORE, couldn't have done it without you.

I tongue punched my first ass last week. She fucking loved it! Thanks MANWHORE, couldn't have done it without you.
Hell yeah brother!!
You gotta treat women like sexual objects wash them up then throw them around stick it here there everywhere and make sure you always lick it before you stick it! ! ;) get it nice and wet!!!

Congrats brother!
Welcome to the dark side:D

You forgot to warn him of what is to come, Sk8!
Assuming he took care of that ass like he should, she is probably building a shrine in honor of him. Undoubtedly she already called her mama, and her mama's mama, to inform them that she now considers him the greatest man amongst men. In addition to professing her love for him in the form of having a statue commissioned to honor his very existence as THE ONE.
She probably walks slowly behind him, like a zombie, every step he takes around the house now.
You have captured her for all days to come now, @xy5jn0 .

You done done it, son.

Eating ass
You guys are sick :D

I love women
I'd love to kill alot of them
But I love holding them... yea under water haha :)
O man its summer here at the Jersey Shore again I just went out to see this cops wife I'm fuckin with :p
She bartends it's fuckin packed
All the people from Philadelphia and North jersey .. Staten island long Island are down now at their houses...

Its alot of fun
O yes and I notice alot more cop cars because they threw more of those bastards on down here now ..
Every year they pull them from some limp dick police Precinct so they could back up the Jersey Shore cops lot of muscle heads down here now those guys on the steroids you got to watch them :p

You forgot to warn him of what is to come, Sk8!
Assuming he took care of that ass like he should, she is probably building a shrine in honor of him. Undoubtedly she already called her mama, and her mama's mama, to inform them that she now considers him the greatest man amongst men. In addition to professing her love for him in the form of having a statue commissioned to honor his very existence as THE ONE.
She probably walks slowly behind him, like a zombie, every step he takes around the house now.
You have captured her for all days to come now, @xy5jn0 .

You done done it, son.
She's the weirdest broad ever. Likes older men and from her choices they don't have to be much. I think she digs the adulation she gets. I'm by far the most in shape of her choices. Not that I'm all that but NONE of the other ones even work out, beer guts, etc. I'm 30yrs older than her yet she booty called me 3 times this week. Has a nerd for a bf and he's caught us but can't do shit. I think she could take him. Lol I'd never want her as my gf but I dont want a gf anyway. Currently have her, a 37yr old and a 46yr old that totally want my ass. I plan on introducing all to the dark side. Yep, life is fucking awesome for this old ball dragger!
I've learned to talk to her like any guy I know and no special treatment. I tried that and it didn't get me shit. 2016-04-05%2008.18.30.jpg

Eating ass is life I always said if you eat there ass they fall in love
First guy to eat her ass wins the race

I can't eat ass, I'm lean bulking and it has no nutrional value.

Also I'm on a mission to get some more pics. I've been low on my quota of skeezers lately.

After i did it first time the old lady wanted it every time !! Lol 3 days later she got down on her knees and asked ME !! To marry her !! Lol and since she was already down there well ...