Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Let us look no further than your AVI as exhibit A. From this AVI, we can surmise that the Burger King does indeed "eat ass" while SURELY Ronald McDonald, does indeed, NOT "eat ass".

And Ronald McDonald's lack of ass eating allowed the Burger King to take - literally and figuratively - the backdoor in to the sack with Mrs. McDonald!

Let this be a lesson to those non-consumers of female posteriors amongst us.
Also if you notice the King has gainz.

Can't be any worse than the taste of L-Arginine I suppose, it gotta taste like bad ass would and I supped L-Arginine before.

Wait a friggin minute here!!!
Just 3yrs ago I was getting ridiculed for licking my girls ass,
Now we got a board full of ass eating junkies??!

Wtf!
Either we just got a bunch of Jersey Boys just joined the site or I woke up in Manwhore Heaven!! :)

I guess the ass is easy to find, just aim for big brown dot in centre of butt. I am 50 + and never quiet figured out where the clit is.

I guess the ass is easy to find, just aim for big brown dot in centre of butt. I am 50 + and never quiet figured out where the clit is.
The clit is easy
Its basically a little penis ..
Massage that baby with the flat of you tongue bopping your head up and down..
Then flicker that thing back and forth with the flat part of the tip of your tongue..
Women love being eaten out some say no but that's because they haven't had it done right and they are a little shy...

I like to lick it real good get it nice and wet then beat the hell out of it with my dick getting way up there ..
Well 6 inches way up turn them on different angles to get the head hitting different spots inside..
You'll find the right spot sooner or latter ..
Man I love pussy
Its what I live for..
Pretty much all I do is for pussy
And my son's future ..

After sexual Safety
I'm teaching my son everything I know about women he's gonna be having them flocking to him by word of mouth...
Yea he's gonna have to deal with their bullshit but that's gonna make him a man
Learn patience and control like I did ..
Still am

I will personally buy yr son a cuban cigar to celebrate when he gets his end away the first time.

Don't have kids but I imagine it would be a proud moment when yr own boy nails his first piece of ass.

I will personally buy yr son a cuban cigar to celebrate when he gets his end away the first time.

Don't have kids but I imagine it would be a proud moment when yr own boy nails his first piece of ass.
I fuckin hate condoms too
The women I wore condoms with which were pretty much just the whores over seas, I never count as having sex with...
You have to have skin touching skin as far as I'm concerned so my boy may not have as many sexual partner as me... unless they find a cure for aids soon.... but the pussy he gets is going to be getting the best treatment a pussy should get without a doubt...

Treat your woman right and she won't be tempted to cheat and I'm going to teach him real fast how to deal with guys who don't stop trying to take his woman away..
I'm actually thinking the best way to have my son grow up is have him be nice to everyone and if he has a problem with someone to call me and let me take care of it because me having to grow up fighting while trying to hold relationships didn't work too well..

Yea he'll know how to jab someone in the Adams apple if needed for some fast protection but as far as fighting for all the woman I think it's best that once the woman decides she wants to be with my son and another guy doesn't want that to happen it's best to let his daddy handle it from there ..
I have a hole bunch of African American Brothers who have young sons and nephews who love to fight and they would have no problem with knocking some punks teeth out if needed ...

I'd rather everyone get along so I'm going to teach my son how fighting is a waste of time and better things can be done with that time ..
Shit we pay police officers to police our streets mind as well use them to clean up our bully problems ..

Fuk fightin over women, I don't mind the fightin part but I wouldn't fight over a women on principle. Let em go if they wanna go then go get another three.

Teach yr boy to fight in this order;

Boxing - stop before he gets too technical. Takes about 10 amateur fights to start actually fighting and get past the adrenal and nerves. Then learn the following without competing.
Muy Thai
Wrestling
BJJ

Also teach basic knife skills, i prefer hold knife in non dominant hand a bit phillipino style and also train defence against a ranged weapon. Start young, most unarmed stuff wins on speed and cardio really and learn him to take hits to head and body in training, its a conditioning thing. You can better take some big hits for real and recover if you experienced that type of shock before in training.

Last edited:
Fuk fightin over women, I don't mind the fightin part but I wouldn't fight over a women on principle. Let em go if they wanna go then go get another three.

Teach yr boy to fight in this order;

Boxing - stop before he gets too technical. Takes about 10 amateur fights to start actually fighting and get past the adrenal and nerves. Then learn the following without competing.
Muy Thai
Wrestling
BJJ

Also teach basic knife skills, i prefer hold knife in non dominant hand a bit phillipino style and also train defence against a ranged weapon. Start young, most unarmed stuff wins on speed and cardio really and learn him to take hits to head and body in training, its a conditioning thing. You can better take some big hits for real and recover if you experienced that type of shock before in training.
Haha that stuff is cool but in the streets anything can happen
I carry a small concealed sabre pepper spray on my key chain
I say concealed because I took the label off now it looks like a flashlight. .
It's the spitfire one I give them to all the ladies ..
One spray is all needed and it shoots far.. kick in the ball then break out because I got money to make I'm always on a run somewhere or another

This is what friends are for...
I sent this to my boy @wedorecover over the weekend, to help lift him up after his injury/surgery last week.

Some of you who have been here a minute will remember our former Meso Idol Stretch - who offered up various door prizes in exchange for members posting pics of their girls with Stretch's screen name written in lipstick on their body somewhere. It was pretty entertaining. Thinking back on that, and given Wedo's injury situation, I chose to send him some 'cheer me up' material.

Below is what he received, compliments of his buddy Bickel and Bickel's girl. Btw, Wedo, your ass better put me on your Christmas card list, and I better receive one of those really nice $6.99 cards, not some cheap card out of a dollar store multipack!:eek:;):rolleyes:

And you're welcome too, @bhog !

201705211217051862-04.jpeg

This is what friends are for...
I sent this to my boy @wedorecover over the weekend, to help lift him up after his injury/surgery last week.

Some of you who have been here a minute will remember our former Meso Idol Stretch - who offered up various door prizes in exchange for members posting pics of their girls with Stretch's screen name written in lipstick on their body somewhere. It was pretty entertaining. Thinking back on that, and given Wedo's injury situation, I chose to send him some 'cheer me up' material.

Below is what he received, compliments of his buddy Bickel and Bickel's girl. Btw, Wedo, your ass better put me on your Christmas card list, and I better receive one of those really nice $6.99 cards, not some cheap card out of a dollar store multipack!:eek:;):rolleyes:

And you're welcome too, @bhog !

View attachment 69874

Gonna be hard to top this :rolleyes: lol

Gonna be hard to top this :rolleyes: lol

Ya know, I asked myself "what do you get the dude that not only has everything, but who also literally has taken in Meso members at the lowest of low points in their life?".
And THIS is what I came up with!:)

Btw, OGH, you were here FOR those Stretch pics. Good times! Haha