Ok lets see your ladies!!!

This is what friends are for...
I sent this to my boy @wedorecover over the weekend, to help lift him up after his injury/surgery last week.

Some of you who have been here a minute will remember our former Meso Idol Stretch - who offered up various door prizes in exchange for members posting pics of their girls with Stretch's screen name written in lipstick on their body somewhere. It was pretty entertaining. Thinking back on that, and given Wedo's injury situation, I chose to send him some 'cheer me up' material.

Below is what he received, compliments of his buddy Bickel and Bickel's girl. Btw, Wedo, your ass better put me on your Christmas card list, and I better receive one of those really nice $6.99 cards, not some cheap card out of a dollar store multipack!:eek:;):rolleyes:

And you're welcome too, @bhog !

View attachment 69874
I fucking love you man you are one crazy son of a bitch And like I said before ty you and the lady

Last edited:
I sent this to my boy @wedorecover over the weekend, to help lift him up after his injury/surgery last week.

Some of you who have been here a minute will remember our former Meso Idol Stretch - who offered up various door prizes in exchange for members posting pics of their girls with Stretch's screen name written in lipstick on their body somewhere. It was pretty entertaining. Thinking back on that, and given Wedo's injury situation, I chose to send him some 'cheer me up' material.

Below is what he received, compliments of his buddy Bickel and Bickel's girl. Btw, Wedo, your ass better put me on your Christmas card list, and I better receive one of those really nice $6.99 cards, not some cheap card out of a dollar store multipack!:eek:;):rolleyes:

View attachment 69874

I stumped my toe this morning... Let me know if Mrs Bickel has anything to make me feel better about it.

View attachment 69874

Now this is what i call a friend. If this doesn't cheer wedo up then NOTHING will,i dont know about everybody else but im feeling cheered up!!!!!thanks bickel you crazy sumbitch [emoji4]

Ya know, I asked myself "what do you get the dude that not only has everything, but who also literally has taken in Meso members at the lowest of low points in their life?".
And THIS is what I came up with!:)

Btw, OGH, you were here FOR those Stretch pics. Good times! Haha

Stretch , lol . Thats ancient Meso . I see hes still on other boards...

Stretch , lol . Thats ancient Meso . I see hes still on other boards...

Oh, I am sure in some capacity, he is here as well.

Ironically, I got (bought, paid for, sent $, to be clear) some DAMN GOOD gear from him. He wasn't all scam and sham. Bad ending though...

View attachment 69874
Now that is fucking awesome right there!

Whatever she feels is best, thanks for your understanding.

Dr. Misses Bickel? I'll have to inform her of her new title. I think Meso alone should be able to supply her new practice with enough patients.:cool:

I know one damn thing for sure! Her online doctor ratings would probably be 10/10 or 100% or whatever - because her "skills" are ridiculous!:):) I tell her she should probably start a 'sex skills improvement' consulting business because her game is world class level!;):p

View attachment 69874

Yasssssssss!!! A diamond even. [emoji7]

I have been less than active in this thread brothers and its mostly because I know the jealousy you will feel when you go back to your bitches after having seen what I get to play with.

Sandra, for example, 30 year old Polish bird, powerlifter, model and sex will never be the same after having tapped this one ...

upload_2017-5-23_15-47-11.png