Dirts Brew log

@dirthand Brother, maybe stop calling our gear dope, you’re a different breed now, call it like all meatheads do, it’s JUICE lmao

Ffs, you’re improving on your setup so quickly I am ashamed of my ghetto kitchen counter top operation.

@dirthand Brother, maybe stop calling our gear dope, you’re a different breed now, call it like all meatheads do, it’s JUICE lmao

Ffs, you’re improving on your setup so quickly I am ashamed of my ghetto kitchen counter top operation.
Dang brother!! I hope my lingo doesn't offend you.. It's just kinda how I talk. And after spending some years in prison for violent + drug charges and then sitting down for a few hours lastnight parting up several hundred grams of various powders with the baggies, scales, vacuum sealer, the smell of the powders, then getting aggravated over being a gram short cause I don't like paying for baggie weight.. I realized real quick it's definantly dope just of a different nature.. however there is difference I will say that. I just hope that the boundaries I have set in place are kept and I can keep myself accountable for the lines I don't want to cross.
As far as my setup is coming I'm just a ghetto of a different nature.. ( down in the hollar) lol. I can say that the bottle top filters and pump is where it's at though!!

Do you know for sure that they are sterile? It doesn't say.. I sent medlab an email on Sunday and asked them but have not received a reply yet. @Akc83