Dirts Brew log

@dirthand Brother, maybe stop calling our gear dope, you’re a different breed now, call it like all meatheads do, it’s JUICE lmao

Ffs, you’re improving on your setup so quickly I am ashamed of my ghetto kitchen counter top operation.

@dirthand Brother, maybe stop calling our gear dope, you’re a different breed now, call it like all meatheads do, it’s JUICE lmao

Ffs, you’re improving on your setup so quickly I am ashamed of my ghetto kitchen counter top operation.
Dang brother!! I hope my lingo doesn't offend you.. It's just kinda how I talk. And after spending some years in prison for violent + drug charges and then sitting down for a few hours lastnight parting up several hundred grams of various powders with the baggies, scales, vacuum sealer, the smell of the powders, then getting aggravated over being a gram short cause I don't like paying for baggie weight.. I realized real quick it's definantly dope just of a different nature.. however there is difference I will say that. I just hope that the boundaries I have set in place are kept and I can keep myself accountable for the lines I don't want to cross.
As far as my setup is coming I'm just a ghetto of a different nature.. ( down in the hollar) lol. I can say that the bottle top filters and pump is where it's at though!!

Dang brother!! I hope my lingo doesn't offend you.. It's just kinda how I talk. And after spending some years in prison for violent + drug charges and then sitting down for a few hours lastnight parting up several hundred grams of various powders with the baggies, scales, vacuum sealer, the smell of the powders, then getting aggravated over being a gram short cause I don't like paying for baggie weight.. I realized real quick it's definantly dope just of a different nature.. however there is difference I will say that. I just hope that the boundaries I have set in place are kept and I can keep myself accountable for the lines I don't want to cross.
As far as my setup is coming I'm just a ghetto of a different nature.. ( down in the hollar) lol. I can say that the bottle top filters and pump is where it's at though!!
No worries, not offended at all. To be honest once you stare at your brewing materials and then you realize that you either look like a high school teen doing your chemistry project or someone cooking meth hahaha