Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Been licking the brown eye since 96'. Now that I think about it was probably the reason bitches would fall in love and stalk me. Dong is bigger than most but not massive so unless they love a medium + had to be the anal play that I'd slay

Curious, how do you bring the topic up without fear of backlash if they think it's wrong?
Well first thing -you don't !!! She surely say no !! You have to wait till she is good and primed and just go for it !! She may squirm at first but then she will start grinding against your face

O man I'm sittin here with my little cat near the back screen door and a nice Breese is coming through and I see these titties. ..
Maaaaan those are some really nice titties I swear I would love to put my face in.. ones like those. . Right now .so warm and soft mmmmmmmmmm mmmmm I love women they can bitch all they want I still love em...

Goodnight boys I'm packin up
Gettin in bed opening that window and putting the fan on
This anavar has my muscles filled with energy I'm reading about it too ...
Phpsphacreatine bullshit but I'm goin to bed now
Sweet dreams .. :cool:

Curious, how do you bring the topic up without fear of backlash if they think it's wrong?

With all due respect to the members who have/will attempt to answer this... please allow Anthony Kiedis to break this down for our man... (great tune btw)...

With all due respect to the members who have/will attempt to answer this... please allow Anthony Kiedis to break this down for our man... (great tune btw)...

After you take his advice from that song, I recommend playing this one while in the middle of the act. Filthy song. I love it. :)

Holy crap, that album art. Is the song really about this or just coincidence?

Gonna do this shit, prolly with an expensive hooker in a strange far away town.

My wife wanted it for years but was in mortal fear I would say "Bitch you want me to do what" asked me if i was sure a few times before i did the deed.

Let us look no further than your AVI as exhibit A. From this AVI, we can surmise that the Burger King does indeed "eat ass" while SURELY Ronald McDonald, does indeed, NOT "eat ass".

And Ronald McDonald's lack of ass eating allowed the Burger King to take - literally and figuratively - the backdoor in to the sack with Mrs. McDonald!

Let this be a lesson to those non-consumers of female posteriors amongst us.

So its like;

Show me a man who doesn't eat his ol' ladies ass and I will show you a women I can take from him....etc.

So its like;

Show me a man who doesn't eat his ol' ladies ass and I will show you a women I can take from him....etc.

I agree, I think at the very least if your not eating that dirt star your women will cheat on you with a dude that is willing.