Ok lets see your ladies!!!

I read up on it and I believe I read somewhere that it is in fact piss. Something about the bladder getting stimulated during an orgasm or some shit
I've been been with a few squirters even seeing one now and its definitely not piss. I has no real Odor or strong taste . Believe me I've been soak in it many times. And I fucking love it. Anyways if you do some real research they will explain what causes it and they say that most women are capable of it . 100% no piss.

I've been been with a few squirters even seeing one now and its definitely not piss. I has no real Odor or strong taste . Believe me I've been soak in it many times. And I fucking love it. Anyways if you do some real research they will explain what causes it and they say that most women are capable of it . 100% no piss.
Agreed. It doesn't taste at all. But, if a ton gets on your mattress, you will regret it in a few days when it gets musty...

Well thats what some one covered in piss would say

Well thats what some one covered in piss would say
lol I'm a little bit of a nut and had my experiences with watersports. So I def know the difference lol. I love everything pussy !!! And all it's juices!!! No piss drinking though. Gotta draw the line somewhere. :D