Ok lets see your ladies!!!

View attachment 70552 Guys don't turn this beautiful let's see your ladies thread into a back and forth about morality. Please.
Nobody's perfect. Nobody.
Let's just look at boobs and pussy and talk about how sweet they are to suck and lick and fuck. Here's the wife in action a couple days ago to get you thinking right...
I agree 100% . Thought that's what the thread was all about. Maybe truk can start a morality thread and bash me there.

Im not going to start a morality thread. What i am going to do is speak unquestionable truths and as said the truth ALWAYS hurts
Reread that fuckin post and have some balls to tell me what isnt true, hmmm?
I agree 100% . Thought that's what the thread was all about. Maybe truk can start a morality thread and bash me there.

Im not going to start a morality thread. What i am going to do is speak unquestionable truths and as said the truth ALWAYS hurts
Reread that fuckin post and have some balls to tell me what isnt true, hmmm?
You win truk. Not going to angrue with you. Beginning to think you might love cock though Which is fine I don't judge.

You win truk. Not going to angrue with you. Beginning to think you might love cock though Which is fine I don't judge.
Its not about WINNING.
YOU have not kept your word
YOU are a lying, deceiving POS who is taking advantage of your wife
YOU have not honored your vows
If you do not have your word. Then you have nothing

Its not about WINNING.
I respect the way you feel. And I certainly can't defend my actions. Can we just stop the preaching and keep this thread on track. I get it truk . I'm trash in your eyes. But that doesn't stop me from loving pussy!!!!

Its not about WINNING.
I have to agree with truck on this. It really is a shitty thing to run around on your spouse. Why be married if you still feel the need to fuck other women?

I think the takeaway from the moral conversation here is dont be bragging about tapping some strange ass when you have a wife. Dont expect any atta boys from us. post the pic, but keep your marital status to yourself.

get some pics of your wife mowwing down on some girls puss while you hit her from behind.... that's brag worthy.

I think the takeaway from the moral conversation here is dont be bragging about tapping some strange ass when you have a wife. Dont expect any atta boys from us. post the pic, but keep your marital status to yourself.

get some pics of your wife mowwing down on some girls puss while you hit her from behind.... that's brag worthy.
Truk brought up my marriage not me. I'm just sharing my experiences. Not bragging

I understand the temptation of cheating. Everyone has experienced it, and it sucks.

What I don't understand is someone who cheats and feels the need to tell the whole world about it.

Like what the fuck.