Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Showing my age now. Googled mfm. Two meanings. I guess it means threesome. Best i dont look anymore out of touch and say well done
My wife is that nerdy girl that hid her body until she got older and became a slut.

We are both very successful at our jobs with a solid income. We get weird when we get bored. She just has been supportive of everything I do, including anabolics. She just worries when I try new compounds considering how much of an ass I was on Cycle 1(test/primo)

My wife is that nerdy girl that hid her body until she got older and became a slut.

We are both very successful at our jobs with a solid income. We get weird when we get bored. She just has been supportive of everything I do, including anabolics. She just worries when I try new compounds considering how much of an ass I was on Cycle 1(test/primo)
Is that dirty talk calling her a slut. Tried it one time to turn the old girl on. Got a kick in the balls. Guess it was my tone or timing. From the sound of things you get bored more often than i get laid. Maybe you need a hobby like collecting old cars. No that wont work. You two will just make out in them.
Honestly it is great to hear you are a magic couple and on the same page. Id like to show my wife that page but afraid my ticker wouldnt cope.

Is that dirty talk calling her a slut. Tried it one time to turn the old girl on. Got a kick in the balls. Guess it was my tone or timing. From the sound of things you get bored more often than i get laid. Maybe you need a hobby like collecting old cars. No that wont work. You two will just make out in them.
Honestly it is great to hear you are a magic couple and on the same page. Id like to show my wife that page but afraid my ticker wouldnt cope.
Slut, whore, good girl. Good slut. Fuck toy. Love of my life, princess.

We have hobbies but our friends are swingers. Can't get out of this gang

You were such an ass she refuses to wash the bottom of her feet since...

Slut, whore, good girl. Good slut. Fuck toy. Love of my life, princess.

We have hobbies but our friends are swingers. Can't get out of this gang
Yeah i stand by what i said your a fuck job. Sorry that was a different person diffrent thread. When you find the right person a relationship is a friendship with sex. You two have a special bond. Dont be stupid and break it. Sure is nice to meet you. And doesnt hurt to know what her tits look like.

You lost me bro.
Nothing. It is lunch time here. Midday. Guess it is 9pm there. Just saying dont be stupid. When a great girl gives a guy a little rope. We always hang ourselves. Make sure you know her boundries. Dont step outside them. Eg. She may let you swing. But you cant fuck her baby sister. Dont fuck her sister is what im saying. It is easy to keep walking on the line. Looking at what is forbidden. Just respect her wishes and you will always be happy. Guessing you are late 20s. Maybe early 30s. Ive been with my wife way over 35 years. We never did what you guys do. But the rules are always clear. This is ok. That isnt. Respect that and you will be happy 4 ever.
Sorry to get all serious like this. But it is hard to find a partner that is like you. You have found her. Keep her.
Ok we can go back to bs now.

Hahaha, I wouldn't even know what a clean asshole tastes like. But I would try it once, simply for the element of surprise.
Cant help you on that buddy. But a clean toe is devine. Nibble down on it with a little bbq sauce like hooters wings. I can live without that surprise.

Cant help you on that buddy. But a clean toe is devine. Nibble down on it with a little bbq sauce like hooters wings. I can live without that surprise.
I'm with you, in my head I would be strong about it. Like I'm licking your Asshole bitch because it makes you feel uncomfortable and for some strange, serial killer reason that's exciting. But when push comes to shove I would probably barely put my tongue on it and dry heave and wonder if it was the taste of it or the thought of it.

Not into toes or assholes. But(t) assholes over toes. Because it's more demeaning and after seeing that picture of the dirty feet, I can't do toes.

I'm with you, in my head I would be strong about it. Like I'm licking your Asshole bitch because it makes you feel uncomfortable and for some strange, serial killer reason that's exciting. But when push comes to shove I would probably barely put my tongue on it and dry heave and wonder if it was the taste of it or the thought of it.

Not into toes or assholes. But(t) assholes over toes. Because it's more demeaning and after seeing that picture of the dirty feet, I can't do toes.
Love my ladies pussy. But is is only after a good scrub in the tub. If i can smell it i cant eat it. Like milk i guess. If it smells off there is no way i can chug it down. My lady always wears shoes or slippers. Her toes are clean. And i know when she wants them sucked. She comes to bed with bbq sauce. Just between us. We have a set of plastic over sheets. She puts them on the bed and covers herself in bbq sauce. Dont tell the guys they think im normal.

Love my ladies pussy. But is is only after a good scrub in the tub. If i can smell it i cant eat it. Like milk i guess. If it smells off there is no way i can chug it down. My lady always wears shoes or slippers. Her toes are clean. And i know when she wants them sucked. She comes to bed with bbq sauce. Just between us. We have a set of plastic over sheets. She puts them on the bed and covers herself in bbq sauce. Dont tell the guys they think im normal.
No that is totally normal. Does McDonalds still make that hot mustard sauce? I think one night I will surprise my wife when she's asleep.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-sk7vvU3GDo

Ha. Think i dated her once. Yep that mustard sauce is still here. I like the squeeze bottles with the pointy openings. You can really squirt it into places only your tongue can go. Cant believe anyone from meso is still around. It is 3pm here. In australia. Usually dead quiet at messo. I get to lurk un noticed.

Sponsors