Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Screen Shot 2015-08-27 at 6.36.21 pm.png Screen Shot 2015-08-27 at 6.36.31 pm.png

first pic is a girl i wanna obliterate. She's a dickhead. Total status whore. sends text messages like "I'm at this club with usain bolt come have a drink" etc. i hate that shit so much but it makes me wanna put it in her ass

second one is this dope ass Brazilian girl i been chopping it up with. Actually a sick bitch, can barely speak any english which turns me on big time. big tits and ass i think @Docd187123 would love her

View attachment 28787 View attachment 28788

first pic is a girl i wanna obliterate. She's a dickhead. Total status whore. sends text messages like "I'm at this club with usain bolt come have a drink" etc. i hate that shit so much but it makes me wanna put it in her ass

second one is this dope ass Brazilian girl i been chopping it up with. Actually a sick bitch, can barely speak any english which turns me on big time. big tits and ass i think @Docd187123 would love her

My kind of women. Hate fuck the first the in her rusty chocolate starfish and make sweet sweet love to that delicious Brazilian pie

View attachment 28787 View attachment 28788

All women speak the International language of DICK

are we going full nude in here yet? This chic won't stop but I ain't fucking things up with my ol' lady and I feel like someone should at least get a chance to enjoy it...

And they say PL'ing beards don't do shit.
what foolish man murmurs these words?

If she's sending these pics to you. I guarantee somebody (s) already enjoyed it many many times:D
probably her husband.
I don't play that shit...I'm in love with my girl. Even if I was single if you got a ring you might as well be invisible. There's a lot of ways to go out of this world and getting snuffed by ol' girls jealous hubby ain't the valiant blaze of glory I had in mind....

plot twist. She's good "friends" with my chic

Ron-Swanson-Pretty-Women-And-Breakfast.png

what foolish man murmurs these words?

probably her husband.
I don't play that shit...I'm in love with my girl. Even if I was single if you got a ring you might as well be invisible. There's a lot of ways to go out of this world and getting snuffed by ol' girls jealous hubby ain't the valiant blaze of glory I had in mind....

plot twist. She's good "friends" with my chic

View attachment 28803
First off you can't beat pretty brunettes. You just can't. It's in the Geneva Convention, I swear

Secondly, this sounds like a test or a setup. Good "friends" my ass.

First off you can't beat pretty brunettes. You just can't. It's in the Geneva Convention, I swear

Secondly, this sounds like a test or a setup. Good "friends" my ass.

Yup, Ive failed that test before too. Women are sneaky, smart creatures. If she ever offers a three way when shes drunk, dont do it.