Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Pretty fucking nice skull, I can only imagine what being on cycle can be like with her.
We gets down an damn freaky to say the least lol. Its a struggle not getting tangled up together with all our piercings lmfao. Some may see freak, I see beauty. Her tat even says Beautiful Disaster. Shes fuckin covered from head to toes an gorgeous to me. She even has "freak bitch" tatted on her toes lmfao!!! Aww yes that's my baby!!!!
imagejpeg_2_2_zpsfkpmdtqc.jpg20150816_145904.jpg

We gets down an damn freaky to say the least lol. Its a struggle not getting tangled up together with all our piercings lmfao. Some may see freak, I see beauty. Her tat even says Beautiful Disaster. Shes fuckin covered from head to toes an gorgeous to me. She even has "freak bitch" tatted on her toes lmfao!!! Aww yes that's my baby!!!!
View attachment 28750View attachment 28751

I used to date a chick like her a few years ago, was down for anything, even more freaky shit that I was into. Good times. Fuck what anyone else says, I get judged all the time for having tatts too.

I used to date a chick like her a few years ago, was down for anything, even more freaky shit that I was into. Good times. Fuck what anyone else says, I get judged all the time for having tatts too.
People might as well get used to them. I bet their are more people with them now days than not. Hell teachers, preachers, docs, an the list goes on. Almost everyone either has one, wants one, or wanted one at one time or another. My body is a canvas.....now paint me fuckers lol:p:D

People might as well get used to them. I bet their are more people with them now days than not. Hell teachers, preachers, docs, an the list goes on. Almost everyone either has one, wants one, or wanted one at one time or another. My body is a canvas.....now paint me fuckers lol:p:D

The only tatts im getting from now on will be my childrens names, it costs too much and I really dont like the pain since I stopped using. But girls do jick the bay boy look :)

The only tatts im getting from now on will be my childrens names, it costs too much and I really dont like the pain since I stopped using. But girls do jick the bay boy look :)
That's cool man. I still gotta get my kids names on me somewhere as well. Me an my girl actually like an enjoy the pain. We call it our therapy sessions. My girl has almost tapped out twice which isn't bad. She has sat through a straight 8hr session while getting the complete serenity prayer on her ribs which is one if not the most painful spots to get a tatt. Even the artists will tell you the ribs are at the top for being the worst painful spot lol. The artist said that most grown men would have tapped out in less then 4hrs lol. I used to be a cutter back in the day so I really don't mind a tatt. I would self mutilate cuz inflicting pain upon myself was such a soothing rush. I know I know, that's fucked up an crazy but its the truth. I don't do that shit anymore but still love getting under the gun seeing as how it takes me back an all lmfao!!!!

That's cool man. I still gotta get my kids names on me somewhere as well. Me an my girl actually like an enjoy the pain. We call it our therapy sessions. My girl has almost tapped out twice which isn't bad. She has sat through a straight 8hr session while getting the complete serenity prayer on her ribs which is one if not the most painful spots to get a tatt. Even the artists will tell you the ribs are at the top for being the worst painful spot lol. The artist said that most grown men would have tapped out in less then 4hrs lol. I used to be a cutter back in the day so I really don't mind a tatt. I would self mutilate cuz inflicting pain upon myself was such a soothing rush. I know I know, that's fucked up an crazy but its the truth. I don't do that shit anymore but still love getting under the gun seeing as how it takes me back an all lmfao!!!!

I got my side done and yes, it does hurt like a bitch. My wife also has hers done, she got a huge piece. Women have a higher pain tolerance than men, its innate from child birth.