Ok lets see your ladies!!!

I'll make sure to get her a nice pillow to bite on.
You sir are a gentle men, I would simply take the sheet off the pillow, tie it around her neck like the dirty girl she is an shut her ass up that way. Don't get me wrong, im not trying to hurt her lmfao she asked for it to be done:p This will shut her the fuck up an get her off at the same damn time:D:cool: The Struggle+Pain=Pleasure for the both of us:oops::eek:;)

You sir are a gentle men, I would simply take the sheet off the pillow, tie it around her neck like the dirty girl she is an shut her ass up that way. Don't get me wrong, im not trying to hurt her lmfao she asked for it to be done:p This will shut her the fuck up an get her off at the same damn time:D:cool: The Struggle+Pain=Pleasure for the both of us:oops::eek:;)

This has to be recorded.

This has to be recorded.
That is if we can keep that shy ass camera from blushing lol:D When we go into bunny hoppin butt fuckin mode lmfao, cameras just cant keep up:p I literally just busted up laughing while trying to text this shit;):D smh, I am one fucked up :cool: individual...I think:rolleyes::p

Ok I had no clue this was going to turn all ronchy in here. Sounds like the ladies at my wife's work have some competition after all, [emoji33]
Ok now I'm off to bed to make my ole lady nice and wet then then ring her out and give it to her dry, lol. My wife would slap the shit out of me if she knew I just said that, then she would throw my ass into the dog house but not before I got finished plowing the back forty, lol.
Women just don't know how bad we really are, hehe.

Ok I had no clue this was going to turn all ronchy in here. Sounds like the ladies at my wife's work have some competition after all, [emoji33]
Ok now I'm off to bed to make my ole lady nice and wet then then ring her out and give it to her dry, lol. My wife would slap the shit out of me if she knew I just said that, then she would throw my ass into the dog house but not before I got finished plowing the back forty, lol.
Women just don't know how bad we really are, hehe.
Haha their it goes again;), the kind of attitude I like to hear:p:D lmfao!!!

e188d005d6f7c7097f55a2aea592416c.jpg

You're a lucky man Ozzy, your girl gets my vote if this comes to a competition lol.

Thanks, I have her going to the gym 2hrs a day. Last week was cardio only. This week we will be back to bbing. Need some cock squats after my leg day.

Nylons are a preventative measure against pussy, fuck them
bruh fucking cut a hole right wherr the cat is and BAM a smooth ass with smooth led riding you or when youre slammin from behind a beautiful view of a nylin covered ass with a nice hole for your dick to go in ;)