Ok lets see your ladies!!!

Damn Doc, you must have some serious game. Very impressive how many beautiful and exotic women you've posted pics of.
I think i have a new hero[emoji1]

That's my ex. I thought it was love when I found out she loved food as much as I did and ate almost as much lol

I have some family in Santiago.

Most Dominicans do live in NYC
:(
I was sadly conceived on the west coast.

We went to Boca Chica last year. It was a beautiful spot.

If you want Little DR in NYC just go to the Heights. Dominican central over there but they're all over the boroughs as well.

I have sadly never been to the west coast. Furthest west is Pennsylvania lol

We went to Boca Chica last year. It was a beautiful spot.

If you want Little DR in NYC just go to the Heights. Dominican central over there but they're all over the boroughs as well.

I have sadly never been to the west coast. Furthest west is Pennsylvania lol

Yeah, Santo Domingo is a beautiful place.

If I ever go to NYC it will probably one of the first places I'd check out to finally feel at home :eek:

Here in Cali at least there isn't very many Dominicans. Lots of blacks and Hispanics though.
Where I live I think (Small Area next to the border)
Me and my cousins are probably the only Dominicans that we know of.
It's all good we can assimilate with both the Spics and the blacks though.

Yeah, Santo Domingo is a beautiful place.

If I ever go to NYC it will probably one of the first places I'd check out to finally feel at home :eek:

Here in Cali at least there isn't very many Dominicans. Lots of blacks and Hispanics though.
Where I live I think (Small Area next to the border)
Me and my cousins are probably the only Dominicans that we know of.
It's all good we can assimilate with both the Spics and the blacks though.

I'm not able to tolerate the heat well over there, nor my country lol, but dipping in that perfect water made it bearable.

You would def feel at home in parts of NYC. You have entire neighborhoods of nothing but Dominicans. Ppl assume I'm Domincan or Puerto Rican so I fit in well almost anywhere hahaha.

Sponsors

Latest posts