Ok lets see your ladies!!!

You can tell her she looks great! but im sure you already do...and if she needs the rest of her body judged ....we would be more than happy to oblige.:cool:

I told mine and she just wanted to know what everyone was saying about her ass lol. She likes to know the hard work paid off!

Jus

Just my opinion. When I seen her I immediately kinda just got a sicky feeling. I kinda thought he was playing. Oh well didn't mean to offend, like I said. My bad

Woow.

That's some fucked up shit.
You don't go saying that to someone's significant other..

But you get a pass since it seems you're 15 judging by your malnourished pics.

(See it doesn't feel good)

I Was just going through the pages to see what ethnicity members here like. I would post pics of my GF but giving that she has pretty serious job I would not want to hinder it in anyway by posting nudes.

I could make a whole thread filled with my nudes ( It won't be pretty) if that's an option. I don't care about my job that much :eek:

Y'all get the thumbs up :eek:
Pretty fly ladies.

who was he refering to Tyrone? I missed that one....

Woow.

I Was just going through the pages to see what ethnicity members here like. I would post pics of my GF but giving that she has pretty serious job I would not want to hinder it in anyway by posting nudes.

I could make a whole thread filled with my nudes ( It won't be pretty) if that's an option. I don't care about my job that much :eek:

Pretty fly ladies.

I like a pretty pussy, myself ...
or ugly ... Smelly ...

To tell you the truth, I really just like pussy ....
big small smelly ... If it doesn't smell, then take it away please cause it's not for me ..
no fishy smell but a nice musty pussy smell

Ever notice fellas that some chicks have butt holes perfectly made for banging while others not so much if at all...?

I could make a whole thread filled with my nudes ( It won't be pretty) if that's an option. I don't care about my job that much.

Good thing Google only has "facial" recognition [emoji41]

Woow.

Pretty fly ladies.
Yo tyron!! Looks like you and i are the asian lovers around here so far[emoji4]
Of course i find all women attractive but asians just do it for me.
Latino's are also quite sexy as well!

Sponsors

Latest posts